IGNORED

Torquay

ollywhyte

On 04/07/2017 at 18:31, Dollymarie said:

I would, but it's a bit far to come from Barcelona ;) 

Source?

I can't find him on You Tube but if this signing comes off it will be a major coup. 

Does anyone know what position Abit Far plays.

10 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Source?

I can't find him on You Tube but if this signing comes off it will be a major coup. 

Does anyone know what position Abit Far plays.

I'll bring him back with me next weekend, won't be in time for the Yeovil game though sorry! ;) 

Going to Torquay tonight was hoping for a few senior players but looks like it could be mainly under 23's. Hope Tomlin may get some mins and was also hoping Famara may get a run but that looks more likely be at Yeovil.

anyone else off to Plainmoor?

Yeah I live down in Newton Abbot so a nice close game for me, I`m hoping a few senior players make the trip, Its nice to see the future talent that may be coming through but on the same hand the senior players are the ones I would prefer the watch. 

19 minutes ago, Blazeyrobins said:

Going to Torquay tonight was hoping for a few senior players but looks like it could be mainly under 23's. Hope Tomlin may get some mins and was also hoping Famara may get a run but that looks more likely be at Yeovil.

anyone else off to Plainmoor?

Well, may I ask what you expected to see at Torquay?

Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of Wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain?

• Admin

Tonights squad

City squad: Alhaji Sesay, Jack Stanley, Scott Golbourne, Taylor Moore, Zak Vyner, Aaron Parsons, Aden Baldwin, George Nurse, Opi Edwards, Ashley Harper, Harvey Smith, Joe Morrell, James Morton, Tom Richards, George Dowling, Jonny Smith, Diego De Girolamo, Jake Andrews, Kel Akpobire, Freddie Hinds.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Tonights squad

City squad: Alhaji Sesay, Jack Stanley, Scott Golbourne, Taylor Moore, Zak Vyner, Aaron Parsons, Aden Baldwin, George Nurse, Opi Edwards, Ashley Harper, Harvey Smith, Joe Morrell, James Morton, Tom Richards, George Dowling, Jonny Smith, Diego De Girolamo, Jake Andrews, Kel Akpobire, Freddie Hinds.

VERY young squad!

Archived