IGNORED

And the winner is......

Bar BS3

18 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Eros Pisano! 

I mean, surely he must have won some sort of competition, with first prize of a professional football contract! 

He looks the part, but he makes Brian Mitchell look like a right footed Paulo Maldini. 

Not very encouraging early signs in afraid. 

WOW. Do you start a new job expecting to be judged after your 1st day?

fiucking worst thread I've ever read. it is JULY 16th FFS

writing someone off in the pre-season is at best stupid but then again we are talking about a certain lot who want the manager out before we have even kicked a ball (2017-2018)  Just get behind everyone, for christ sake.. i really get pissed off with our fans sometimes

22 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Try reading the whole thread, donut, instead of writing a thread off after one post..!

In fairness, it's you who posted that you think the guy is crap (like some bloke who had won a competition to be a professional footballer) and it's only July and the bloke is in a new country!!

Bar BS3 i like you a lot but , c'mon

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 21:22, Bar BS3 said:

Absolutely. Like I said, hope first impressions are wrong. 

I cant believe some people above actually thought he looked good today! 

they probably cant believe you thought he was bad.

38 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

fiucking worst thread I've ever read. it is JULY 16th FFS

writing someone off in the pre-season is at best stupid but then again we are talking about a certain lot who want the manager out before we have even kicked a ball (2017-2018)  Just get behind everyone, for christ sake.. i really get pissed off with our fans sometimes

Exactly. On the same basis you could say that Bobby Reid is an outstanding striker, and will have a superb season full of goals. 

On 16/07/2017 at 14:07, Bar BS3 said:

Then for the umpteenth time on this thread... I hope they are right and I was being over critical of how he looked to me. 

I'm usually very supportive of players, but seeing what I did yesterday left me very concerned about our right back. 

Still very concerned..!

Archived