IGNORED

Game of Thrones (Merged)

Lrrr

On 19/07/2017 at 17:39, Robbored said:

There were unrealistic bits in the episode, like the Iron Born fleet but overall I really enjoyed it. To see Ed Sherrin was a bit of a surprise to me......

Best show on TV at the moment is Game of Thrones. Can hardly wait to next weeks episode.

Get out of here , you're really telling us that there were ' unrealistic ' bits in GOT ? 

:laughcont:

This season makes a nice change from S5 (where Arya was learning to fight) where the episodes and in fact the whole season just dragged with long unneeded storylines. 

I think the next 5 episodes will see most of the main cast who are killable die anyway (Littlefinger, Cersei etc) before the next season focuses solely on White Walkers

43 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

This season makes a nice change from S5 (where Arya was learning to fight) where the episodes and in fact the whole season just dragged with long unneeded storylines. 

I think the next 5 episodes will see most of the main cast who are killable die anyway (Littlefinger, Cersei etc) before the next season focuses solely on White Walkers

Don't you mean 3 episodes...? :sad26:

1 hour ago, Akira said:

There's a next series?! I thought this was the last...? 

Only seven books were written. The producers have announced though that for series eight, the episodes may well be feature film length in duration. With an eye to income GoT has produced, they have also hinted there will be sequalls and even prequalls. Last Christmas  Sainsbury's were selling a novel where "A century before Game of Thrones, two knights roam across Westeros".

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Only seven books were written. The producers have announced though that for series eight, the episodes may well be feature film length in duration. With an eye to income GoT has produced, they have also hinted there will be sequalls and even prequalls. Last Christmas  Sainsbury's were selling a novel where "A century before Game of Thrones, two knights roam across Westeros".

It's stuff like Robert's rebellion, a Targeryans show from their first invasion etc. 

11 hours ago, Robbored said:

Tonight's episode was 'wow'  Breathtaking battle scene.

I was sooo disappointed when the credits rolled.

It added to the poignancy by ending with a blank screen then the credits with no sound. I agree that battle scene was truly epic. At the end of the programme I sat there and despite knowing the actors and production crew couldn't hear, I clapped.

7 hours ago, hodge said:

Episode 6 has leaked online after HBO Spain aired it and HOLY SHIT what an episode!

You're not wrong, that was a huge episode. Has to be up there with Hardhome and The Red Wedding for pure thrills and shocks.

Still trying to process it all.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

You're not wrong, that was a huge episode. Has to be up there with Hardhome and The Red Wedding for pure thrills and shocks.

Still trying to process it all.

I'm actually excited to watch it again Monday when I'll watch it with other people who won't have seen it. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I've got episodes 2,3,4,5 and 7 but no sign of 6 on my Sky+ 

i didn't think I'd missed an episode

Doesn't sound right. Perhaps it's a previous season?

This season (7) is 7 episodes long, Monday's episode was 5, the leaked one today is 6.

There are quite few GoT fans on otib, me included but one part I don't full understand is the children of the forest - I know they were persecuted by man and created the scary ice men with dragon glass but that's all I know.

And.......the three eyed raven! I don't get that fully either. I know that Bran has become the all seeing raven but what's the significance of the tree? 

Archived