IGNORED

Game of Thrones (Merged)

Lrrr

On 13/10/2018 at 02:11, Busterrimes said:

A little off topic but as GofT is based on the novels by George R R Martin fans of Fantasy novels may be happy to hear that Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time is greenlit for production as are The Dresden Files by ~Jim Butcher plus my favourite The Black Company by Glen Cook.

I am looking forward to all of these.

Better half is going to lose it when I tell her Wheel of Time is greenlit. 

9 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Yeah Hubby said the same. The first season is poor compared to the rest. But I'm just one of those people, I wasn't hooked so I can't persevere.

I thought Blackadder 1, was shite but Percyvered and loved the next three series they were fab and the last ever episode made me cry not bad for a comedy show.

On 30/10/2018 at 11:06, Septic Peg said:

Hubby and me had a bet, he'd watch an hour of something I selected and vice versa. He's a big Game of Thrones fan so that's what he picked for me. So I watched series 1 episode 1 of GOT. Load of naked women, some cute wolf pups, blokes in fake furs, a brother giving his sister a seeing too and pushing a kid off a cliff.

Turned it off after that. No thanks.

It's set in Whorefield?

On 11/10/2018 at 20:45, Red DNA said:

Star Wars? No

Bond film? No

Game of Thrones? No (been to Dubrovnik twice though and apparently walked through many of the locations episodes were filmed at). 

Friends? No -shudder at just hearing that inane tune let alone the canned ‘laughter’. 

Big Bother? No 

I’m a ‘celebrity’ get me out of here? No 

Inside many pubs interacting with real people? YES!

Hospital for liver transplant. Yes .

1 hour ago, Sturny said:

It’s great, only problem is there isn’t enough of it ?

Luckily, I've got the whole lot via IPTV. As I have to waste a few days leave, I've watched all of series 1, 2 and 3 again in the last few days. Just starting series 4 again now.

By all accounts, series 5 is being made at the moment. :)

30 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Luckily, I've got the whole lot via IPTV. As I have to waste a few days leave, I've watched all of series 1, 2 and 3 again in the last few days. Just starting series 4 again now.

By all accounts, series 5 is being made at the moment. :)

My daughter is a huge fan of GoT and reads any material related to the show - yes, the next series 8 I think is in production right now.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

GoT doesn’t need HYPE......

The final series has been anticipated virtually world wide    ffs..............

Its been the best drama show on tv for decades.

Think you've mis-read the context there a bit... ffs.....

27 minutes ago, Fiale said:

It's a shame it had such a large gap in between the seasons. I used to look forward to them so much, I will watch them but no where near as invested/excited as I was.

Wait until you see the first half hour of the first episode of series 8.

32 minutes ago, Fiale said:

It's a shame it had such a large gap in between the seasons. I used to look forward to them so much, I will watch them but no where near as invested/excited as I was.

I know what you mean, it seems a long time since the last season.

But I’m sure a few minutes into the new season I’ll be back on board the hype train.

13 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

I know what you mean, it seems a long time since the last season.

But I’m sure a few minutes into the new season I’ll be back on board the hype train.

Not for us, we got into it late, and have only just finished season 7 last weekend.

All fresh in the mind :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

As Sky/NowTV are showing this at the same time as America, I’m hoping that it’ll be available on demand tomorrow morning so I can watch it before my son wakes up. 

Pretty sure it was for the last couple of seasons 

4 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

That’s good to know, I just need to hope the little sod has a lie in tomorrow! 

If it is then its great for me, been told I can work from home tomorrow in the day as I need to be out for work in the evening when its on 

Archived