IGNORED

Game of Thrones (Merged)

Lrrr

Imo it peaked at Season 4. Up until then it is driven by the characters and the actual books.

Since they got beyond the books it has become a bit more of an action-fest. More focus on dragons and the army of the dead.

While I still love watching it that is mainly because of being invested in the characters developed in those earlier series for me.

On 15/04/2019 at 12:45, Major Isewater said:

I’ve just binged out on the whole of season 1 and it changes everything when you can make the connections with the characters and their families, allegiances etc . 

I was creating my own story first time round and missed quite a lot of the subtlety of the plots .

It has seriously good re-watch value when you know characters motives before they're clear 

On 16/04/2019 at 07:12, robin_unreliant said:

Imo it peaked at Season 4. Up until then it is driven by the characters and the actual books.

Since they got beyond the books it has become a bit more of an action-fest. More focus on dragons and the army of the dead.

While I still love watching it that is mainly because of being invested in the characters developed in those earlier series for me.

I agree but it's still darn good 

Archived