IGNORED

Game of Thrones (Merged)

Lrrr

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

There are quite few GoT fans on otib, me included but one part I don't full understand is the children of the forest - I know they were persecuted by man and created the scary ice men with dragon glass but that's all I know.

And.......the three eyed raven! I don't get that fully either. I know that Bran has become the all seeing raven but what's the significance of the tree? 

Try this site https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page it should help pad out the lore and back story but it is only up to date as far as the latest book which is some way behind the TV series.

On 8/28/2017 at 18:10, hodge said:

DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNN!

Hell of an episode!

Cersei Lannister with her schemeing and backstabbing just reaffirmed herself as my favourite character. Looking forward to her bringing these mercenaries with elephants over.

A real shame little finger went.  I wanted to see what his scheming end game was. Kind of left thinking I wonder what his purpose was.  Went back to the first couple of series with that killing off of a character

2 minutes ago, TRL said:

A real shame little finger went.  I wanted to see what his scheming end game was. Kind of left thinking I wonder what his purpose was.  Went back to the first couple of series with that killing off of a character

Take over the Vale

Marry Sansa, become Warden of the North

Marry Cersei, become King

3 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Take over the Vale

Marry Sansa, become Warden of the North

Marry Cersei, become King

I mean killing him off  so early. I think they are rushing through and probably branching away from the real outcome to shoe horn a lot of story into 2 series rather than carry the series on further.  It seems like it's going to very rushed when compared to the 6 series leading up to this.

1 hour ago, TRL said:

I mean killing him off  so early. I think they are rushing through and probably branching away from the real outcome to shoe horn a lot of story into 2 series rather than carry the series on further.  It seems like it's going to very rushed when compared to the 6 series leading up to this.

My feelings too. 4 episodes to wrap up everything. 

On 8/30/2017 at 18:06, Red_Wizard said:

My feelings too. 4 episodes to wrap up everything. 

To think one of those episodes will comprise of almost entirely a final battle between the living and the dead (and dragons!). Who would of imagined it would end up like that when Bran got pushed from the tower, credits roll and you think to yourself  "this is good...".

23 hours ago, Gazred said:

To think one of those episodes will comprise of almost entirely a final battle between the living and the dead (and dragons!). Who would of imagined it would end up like that when Bran got pushed from the tower, credits roll and you think to yourself  "this is good...".

Spoke to a friend the other day regarding all the possible theories and outcomes. What we both discovered and thought up was pretty impressive.

Here is a few to name:

• Bran is the Night King, and the Night King will kill Jamie Lannister, possibly pushing him off a cliff. Like the way Jamie pushed Bran back in the first episode of the first series!
  • Cersei will die giving birth. Thus, in a way was killed by Jamie's input.
  • Rhaegar Targaryen is still alive (well undead). My friend believes Rhaegar is one of the White Walkers. Although I haven't researched it, apparently he was hit in the chest with a huge hammer, and fell into a cold ice lake. So technically, no one saw him die. My friend believes this could tie in somehow with Gendry having a huge hammer/mace as a weapon.
  • Gendry is also possibly a Targaryen? Not sure on that though. 
  • The White Walkers are actually the good guys, and have come to undo Westeros of evil men who pillage, plunder, and murder others.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me if the Night King came out victor. I'd personally love that because GoT like it has in the past would not follow the traditional route of allowing the top hero to come out victor. However, I am backing Gendry to end up sitting on the throne. I think Daenerys will die, and Jon Snow will refuse the Iron Throne, and still sees himself as a Stark rather than a Targaryen. In such a statement, he will reveal Gendry is the heir to House Baratheon. Making him the rightful King.

Whatever the outcome, will be an interesting last series!

Few end of series predictions

• Jon & Daenerys ruling together
  • Gendry legitimised as a Baratheon (and set up to marry Arya) 
  • Sansa & Tyrion (now head of house Lannister) remarry and lead the north
  • Jaime will die in battle protecting either Jon or Daenerys 
  • Cleganebowl!

1 hour ago, The Batman said:

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE NORTH
ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE NORTH

Rather appropriate at this time of year; after all "Winter is coming".

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

I’ll raise you, never watched a single minute of Eastenders, Coronation Street Emmerdale Farm or any type of soap

Join the club.

Archived