IGNORED

Game of Thrones (Merged)

Lrrr

6 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’m forced to watch EastEnders occasionally as mrs R&W loves it, but I have managed to avoid the others. 

Edit - quoted wrong comment!

i’ll get my coat............

No, you got it about right - Albert Square is also a desolate wasteland populated by barbarians, freaks and monsters so it`s an easy mistake to make.

47 minutes ago, harrys said:

I’ll raise you, never watched a single minute of Eastenders, Coronation Street Emmerdale Farm or any type of soap

Star Wars? No

Bond film? No

Game of Thrones? No (been to Dubrovnik twice though and apparently walked through many of the locations episodes were filmed at). 

Friends? No -shudder at just hearing that inane tune let alone the canned ‘laughter’. 

Big Bother? No 

I’m a ‘celebrity’ get me out of here? No 

Inside many pubs interacting with real people? YES!

17 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Star Wars? No

Bond film? No

Game of Thrones? No (been to Dubrovnik twice though and apparently walked through many of the locations episodes were filmed at). 

Friends? No -shudder at just hearing that inane tune let alone the canned ‘laughter’. 

Big Bother? No 

So, more of a chick-flick and soap opera kinda guy, eh.

28 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Star Wars? No

Bond film? No

Big Bother? No 

I thought I was the only person in the world who had never seen a Bond film or Star Wars! Never seen Game of Thrones either, but I did see where they film it last year and a weird avenue of trees which was something to do with it as well, somewhere in the north of Ireland.

39 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Star Wars? No

Bond film? No

Big Bother? No 

Too pissed to focus on the screen presumably?

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Hmmm.....that’s four so far and I thought we had a plethora of posters with sophisticated tv tastes....

Make that five. I don’t watch all that slaying dragon bollocks.

I’m more into reality.

Edit: When I mean reality, I don’t mean the melts from Essex.

15 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I thought I was the only person in the world who had never seen a Bond film or Star Wars! Never seen Game of Thrones either, but I did see where they film it last year and a weird avenue of trees which was something to do with it as well, somewhere in the north of Ireland.

Pretty sure there was the series (adapted from a radio show) called 'Never Seen Star Wars' - possibly hosted by Marcus Bridgstocke.

It took a selection of 'celebs' and got them to try things from popular culture that had passed them by.

Think I only saw one episode, in which Nigel Havers listened to The Smiths and ate a Big Mac.

Why it never got a second series remains one of the great mysteries of life.

52 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Star Wars? No

Bond film? No

Big Bother? No 

Image result for you're doing bond wrong

50 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

People who have never seen a Bond film, Star Wars film or GoT on the other hand apparently feel well qualified to comment on the quality of GoT.

:) I haven't deliberately avoided Bond or Star Wars btw, just never got around to seeing them. As for Game of Thrones , I have no idea even what channel it's on. Obviously I have heard of it, but I have never even seen a preview saying when it's on!

20 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

:) I haven't deliberately avoided Bond or Star Wars btw, just never got around to seeing them. As for Game of Thrones , I have no idea even what channel it's on. Obviously I have heard of it, but I have never even seen a preview saying when it's on!

As you’re a Rovers fan can I suggest ‘The Phantom Menace’ as your introduction to Star Wars and ‘Quantum of Solace’ as your entry point to Bond?

Oh and if you’ve never seen Indiana Jones then no. 4’s the place to start.

‘Terminator Salvation’ also one to track down.

And ‘Alien 4’

Happy to help :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

“The North of Ireland” love it. Did you go to Derry?

Here we go then: never watched a soap since Dallas never watched a “talent” programme since opportunity knocks, never watched a “reality” programme, can’t remember the last time I watched a premiership game, what do I watch I hear you all say? BBC4, Sky Arts, anything from channel 204 onwards on Virgin, Babe station & classical radio on 922

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

Here we go then: never watched a soap since Dallas never watched a “talent” programme since opportunity knocks, never watched a “reality” programme, can’t remember the last time I watched a premiership game, what do I watch I hear you all say? BBC4, Sky Arts, anything from channel 204 onwards on Virgin, Babe station & classical radio on 922

You are Gene Hunt AICMFP.

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

As you’re a Rovers fan can I suggest ‘The Phantom Menace’ as your introduction to Star Wars and ‘Quantum of Solace’ as your entry point to Bond?

Or, as he’s a Roverzzzzzz fan, perhaps he could ask his or her counterparts on that mob’s forum why they don’t afford visiting, reasonable Bristol City fans the same courtesy that he or she is afforded on here day after day.....any City fan is banned straight away on their forum if they dare to try to talk to a gashead online....it’s pathetic.....

9 hours ago, glen humphries said:

I’ve never watched it ,  what I’ve heard about it just seems a bit shit

Forming an opinion on a programme you’ve never seen?  

I dare say you can judge a player you’ve never seen based on other people’s opinion.

Archived