IGNORED

Neymarrrrrrrrr

BobBobSuperBob

( Apologies for the title but @Septic Peg is to blame the fact that I can't get Hollowheads prank call out my head when an hear his name)

More importantly reports circulating that PSG have agreed to meet his £175 million clause in his contract 

AAllegedly their owners want a 'marquee' signing !!!

If true it will be confirmation that football has finally lost the plot.   :gaah:

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

( Apologies for the title but @Septic Peg is to blame the fact that I can't get Hollowheads prank call out my head when an hear his name)

More importantly reports circulating that PSG have agreed to meet his £175 million clause in his contract 

If true it will be confirmation that football has finally lost the plot.   :gaah:

It's worse than that unfortunately Bob, the release clause that PSG have allegedly activated is is €222m- that's £196m! PSG are said to be offering him wages of £25m per year.

SSN are reporting his father is saying he wants to stay at Barca this afternoon though.

1 minute ago, Stortz said:

It's worse than that unfortunately Bob, the release clause that PSG have allegedly activated is is €222m- that's £196m! PSG are said to be offering him wages of £25m per year.

SSN are reporting his father is saying he wants to stay at Barca this afternoon though.

Jeeeeeez

Wonder if he gets fined two weeks wages at any point whether the money goes in the kitty for the players Christmas piss up like used to happen !!!

:drunk2::blink:

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You are so welcome Bob! :P

Price us up a chicken hutch boss?

Just now, Septic Peg said:

You are so welcome Bob! :P

Price us up a chicken hutch boss?

Thankyou - Peg - it keeps coming into my head and makes me giggle , time after time on an almost daily basis - Can't hear Holloway speak or Neymars name mentioned without setting me off

Neyyyyyyyyyyyymarrrrrrrr

:clap::laughcont:

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

I'm sure him wanting to stay in Barcelona an extra day won't put PSG off.

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

:) are reporting his father is saying he wants to stay at Barca this afternoon though.

.............as long as Barca up his wages to £25m per year

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

PSG........ surely you meant to type GAS what with their billionaire owner....

14 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Just waiting for Lineker to pipe up and tweet about how the money in football has gone mad etc while he picks up his £1.7m salary to talk about football and make shit jokes.

He's arguably the biggest hypocrite of all. Granted he's not earning the sums modern footballers are, but 1.7mil a year purely to host a few TV programmes is an outrage. No doubt the corporation pay for all his travel and fancy overnight hotels too.

10 minutes ago, SARJ said:

He's arguably the biggest hypocrite of all. Granted he's not earning the sums modern footballers are, but 1.7mil a year purely to host a few TV programmes is an outrage. No doubt the corporation pay for all his travel and fancy overnight hotels too.

Agree

They will argue that if they don't pay it Sky will (And that's true) and they will lose a main presenter (Not condoning it still)

Sky money (And I'm a guilty contributor) has a lot to answer for 

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agree

They will argue that if they don't pay it Sky will (And that's true) and they will lose a main presenter (Not condoning it still)

Sky money (And I'm a guilty contributor) has a lot to answer for 

Speaking personally, I don't care who presents Match of the Day. To be quite frank, I'd be happy if there were no presenters and it was just a highlight show.

Sky is very different to the BBC as it's a private company, not publicly owned, so they can do as they please. As it's all of us that foots the TV Licencing bill, surely we should have a say. The money Lineker takes home for simply talking could be spent on so much more better programming.

Archived