IGNORED

'Go and support the gas' crap

Ska Junkie

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, spot on, a couple of seasons ago I posted on here about our away game at Rotherham and got a stinging response from a juvenile along the lines of "I bet you weren't there, I bet you're a sad old git who just listened to it on the radio while sat in your armchair so can't really comment..." - when I replied saying I've watched City at 82 different away grounds and I'm entitled to an opinion and asked him who the hell he thought he was he just wilted like a piece of spinach and ran away....

He was probably one of the scrotes at QPR away last season who were at the front of the top tier but insisted on standing all game, ignoring the young couple behind them who politely asked them to sit down as they couldn't see. In the end me and my mate gave up our seats to the couple so they could at least see some of the game they'd paid to watch, although it was a painful evening on the performance front!

Some of our younger fans make me cringe but equally lots of them make me proud...

In a similar vein one little git kicked off on here a year or two ago when he started a discussion about flares. I said I didn`t like them much and he started giving me dogs abuse (old fart, bet you sit down the front and never sing, not a proper fan blah blah blah). When about twenty other posters chipped in telling him he was a bell end he slunk away never to be seen again.

Needless to say, it was during the school holidays - let`s all look forward to the next six weeks shall we?

One day he`ll gob off to the wrong person face to face though, they always do.

Archived