IGNORED

Fc Twentye friendly

Redmycolour

8 hours ago, WRERE said:

If they selected for them to be sent the e-ticket so they can print it at home and they didn't print it or forgot to bring it then yes.

£5 for a few second process? About 10p of paper & even less of staff wages & electricity, mental.

2 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

£5 for a few second process? About 10p of paper & even less of staff wages & electricity, mental.

I think the idea is its a deterrent... Yes it screws over the fan who genuinely forgets or loses his print at home tickets but it also helps dissuade people from using the electronic option to avoid postage charges or whatever else then show up on the day causing bigger queues to then get it printed.

5 minutes ago, Sydneybcfc said:

I think the idea is its a deterrent... Yes it screws over the fan who genuinely forgets or loses his print at home tickets but it also helps dissuade people from using the electronic option to avoid postage charges or whatever else then show up on the day causing bigger queues to then get it printed.

Just charge them postage price on the day? People will pick the postage option rather than paying the same and having to queue as well. Too simple for City of course.

2 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

Just charge them postage price on the day? People will pick the postage option rather than paying the same and having to queue as well. Too simple for City of course.

Or people could always just bring their ticket..!

• Admin
5 hours ago, Akira said:

Why can't people scan the ticket on their phones? You can board a plane with the ticket on your phone, so surely you can get into a football match with one? 

Interesting point @Akira tickets on phones are used more and more nowadays - even better way to sort this out

I just bought a couple of e tickets and noticed the middle row of the Dolman was 'sold out' on the planner, but 532 seats left for E30. Not sure how that works out in practice with it being unreserved, but after the Portsmouth fiasco last pre-season have decided to take no chances.

1 hour ago, HomerRed said:

I just bought a couple of e tickets and noticed the middle row of the Dolman was 'sold out' on the planner, but 532 seats left for E30. Not sure how that works out in practice with it being unreserved, but after the Portsmouth fiasco last pre-season have decided to take no chances.

they will allocate you a seat, as there is only 5500 seats in the dolman then they can only sell 5500 tickets no good selling 6000 

2 hours ago, HomerRed said:

I was told by tkt office this morning that Fridays game is unreserved seating in Dolman 

6 hours ago, Monkeh said:

QR Code normally, I'm not sure if the scanners will work that way, but I'm sure it could be adapted, one for @AdamB to take up

That's one our Supporter Services team can assist with. Email supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk and they'll be able to assist with what is and isn't possible. 

Regards

Adam

On 25/07/2017 at 14:27, phantom said:

How do people read this £5 comment?

Capture.PNG

Is it if for example I bought one online but needed it reprinted I pay the £5 extra

Or, If I plan to POTD I have to pay £5 for the club to print those tickets?

@AdamB are you able to confirm please?

If you pay on the day you pay the £11/£6 price (inclusive of fee). 

If you pay £10/£5 in advance because you've opted to print at home and then rock up on the day without said ticket, there will be a £5 admin charge for going to reprint. 

Last season we saw a rising number of people opting to "print at home" - saving on a £1 fee - and then not showing up with the ticket. 

Adam

4 hours ago, AdamB said:

If you pay £10/£5 in advance because you've opted to print at home and then rock up on the day without said ticket, there will be a £5 admin charge for going to reprint. 

Last season we saw a rising number of people opting to "print at home" - saving on a £1 fee - and then not showing up with the ticket. 

Adam

Can you put your phone under the scanner though Adam? Like in airports.

You should be able to, as you can get into concerts, clubs and even airports with a eticket Barcode on your phone. 

Printing at home or at the club, incredibly, is quite old fashioned now in my opinion. Everything is done via smartphone, no need to print tickets anymore!

Save a lot of hassle, time and money if you can get in with your smartphone. 

On 26/07/2017 at 12:15, Monkeh said:

QR Code normally, I'm not sure if the scanners will work that way, but I'm sure it could be adapted, one for @AdamB to take up

Unfortunately we cannot use mobile phone for scanners at present. It's in the pipeline.

Regards,
Adam

On 26/07/2017 at 18:29, AdamB said:

Adam

That's different what tkt office said,ie if you attend a game but forget you St you'll be charged £5 to print a matchday tkt

On 26/07/2017 at 18:29, AdamB said:

Adam

If you are a Forever Bristol member can you opt to have it loaded to your card rather than print a ticket?

41 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

If you are a Forever Bristol member can you opt to have it loaded to your card rather than print a ticket?

Good question. Did I dream that I've done that in a previous season? 

Another question for Adam, when is the ticket booking system going to be compatible with iPads? Quite a system flaw given the number of iPad users. Again, I thought I'd cracked it once, but this season it seems we're back to square one. 

12 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Good question. Did I dream that I've done that in a previous season? 

Another question for Adam, when is the ticket booking system going to be compatible with iPads? Quite a system flaw given the number of iPad users. Again, I thought I'd cracked it once, but this season it seems we're back to square one. 

I booked my tickets for this and the Plymouth friendly on my iPad yesterday? What issue do you have? :) 

Archived