IGNORED

Its getting harder to believe our manager

First we were told by Little Lee that there had been no bust up between  himself and Tomlin even though it leaked out of the dressing room to the contrary.

We are now being told that there has been no bids for Aiden Flint but we today see the signing of Nathan Baker who will join Bailey Wright,  Aiden Flint Horder Magnuson and Taylor Moore.

Personally I think little Lee's nose is starting  to grow.

1 minute ago, Between heaven and hell said:

First we were told by Little Lee that there had been no bust up between  himself and Tomlin even though it leaked out of the dressing room to the contrary.

We are now being told that there has been no bids for Aiden Flint but we today see the signing of Nathan Baker who will join Bailey Wright,  Aiden Flint Horder Magnuson and Taylor Moore.

there were no bids when he said it, he didn't say there'll never be any bids, infact back in may he said it will be hard to keep hold of flint,

so he isn't lying, your ether a grand master troll of the highest order (i doth my cap to you sir) or just looking to be critical of Johnson when ever a small bit of positive news appears,

by calling him liitle lee I think it's the second one

6 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Be prepared

:laughcont:

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

8 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Wow, I hope you don't get scrutinised in your job like that.

Maybe Lee should confide in you so that you're 'ITK' - we wouldn't want your precious self being misled.

9 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I think this can be filed under 'phukwittery'.

11 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Whether you're a LJ fan or not this post is off the scale muppetry 

12 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I think that whole Tomlin 'fall out' thing was poorly managed by the club. The video of Tomlin saying it was false was farcical. Hopefully we've learned from that. To an extent though, what do you expect him to say? 'Yeah, he's a real pain and I wish we'd never signed him'.

12 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Well maybe there has been a bit for Flint since he spoke? Again, what do you expect him to say?

With Lee, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He's said a few things that have come back to bite him, he's probably being a bit more cautious this season.

16 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Tbf he's like the Prime Minster/ President he can never really tell the truth!!

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well maybe there has been a bit for Flint since he spoke?

I can confirm that Flinty remains incarcerated with myself and Scotty somewhere in Dolly's lair. All suitors beware as she is currently preparing her war chest :blink:

Ridiculous thread.

Baker's signing does not categorically mean we have received a bid for Flint. If you think it suggests that, fair enough, that's your opinion. But there's no need to speak like it's a fact in truth very few people know, and certainly none of us.

Johnson said on the 25th of July (3 days ago) that there have been no bids for Bryan or Flint. What if there has been a big in those 3 days, leading to us signing Baker? He's not lying as you're suggesting, as at the time there may well have not been any bids, and one has only been submitted since - hence the signing of Baker.

Also, is it that difficult to just enjoy a great signing without using it as a stick to beat the manager with? I think it's completely unnecessary. Especially when you're criticising him with a mix of rumours and your own suspicions. The fact is, nobody knows if we have received a bid for Flint.

He's not going to say anything that couple possibly jeapordise any transfers is he?

The Tomlin sale and Baker buy are obviously within the best interests of the club. Surely most would agree with that.

Whatever has happened in between i wouldn't expect our manager to air our dirty laundry in public regardless.

36 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Obviousley a wind up. Nothing of lees has grown since he was 9.

Just now, Raging_Robin said:

I hope she doesn't mind you taking about her boobies in that way? 

Not at all, we should delight in and celebrate the wonders of our world.  I played Monopoly with her once in the garden and every time she landed on Community Chest the neighbours came out for a look.

38 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Alternatively they are preparing and doing there business anticipating him going....if so clever on LJs part.

41 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

we're signing benedict cumberbatch?  what position does he play?

RB. Cover for Pisano and Vyner.

Fwiw, LJ couldn't come out and say "Tomlin is being a complete asswipe" could he? We all knew the truth. It leaked just as LJ knew it would anyway.

As for no Flinty bids, I genuinely believe Leeds made an enquiry and were told a price, far what they expected and so didn't bid. 

LJ said on post Chelts that he had some bids in but nothing concrete. Who's to say he put a cheeky one in for Bakes and it got accepted? LJ probably thought we would have 'no chance' but Villa took it. 

Archived