IGNORED

Its getting harder to believe our manager

2 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

First we were told by Little Lee :facepalm: - neither big nor clever to refer to City's manager in such condescending and disparaging terms - that there had been no bust up between  himself and Tomlin even though it leaked out of the dressing room to the contrary. Just imagine, for a second, that there had indeed been such a 'bust up', as a result of which LJ decided that, being such an unsettling influence in the dressing room and having been given so many chances, LT had to go. I would imagine, firstly to maintain a reasonable dressing room harmony until such time as the then very real threat of relegation was averted, LJ decided to play down any suggestion of unrest. Secondly, and notwithstanding the fact that LT's reputation is probably already well known in footballing circles, LJ most likely also considered it would facilitate his eventual transfer and accompanying fee if LT's disruptive influence was not made any wider known than was already the case.   

We are now being told that there has been no bids for Aiden Flint but we today see the signing of Nathan Baker who will join Bailey Wright,  Aiden Flint Horder Magnuson and Taylor Moore. What if there have been several signs of interest in Aden Flint, e.g. telephone calls, but no actual bids? Apart from the fact that, quite understandably, LJ does not want to publicise what goes on behind the scenes, it may be that his comments have been entirely truthful, i.e. there has been no concrete bid. Of course, this could all change tomorrow, or even this evening if we are told that AF is not in the squad because he has a 'tight hamstring' or a 'slight stomach upset', but I think it is somewhat arrogant of you to accuse LJ of lying.

Who knows, a central defensive team of NB, BW and AF and even HM might prove one of our most successful this season. 

Personally I think little Lee's nose is starting  to grow.

3 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Dont like the man but what else do you expect him to say ?

He's not obliged to keep us in the loop is he?

This, hell I like to criticize Lee as much as the next bob, sorry man but we shouldn't be doing our Transfer dealings in public.

So let's say he comes out and says ' yes me and Aden have had a falling out, we want to sell' Do you think we'd get anywhere near our value of him?

Of course not.

#Johnsonout

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Why can't people manage to say anything positive about Lee without prefacing it with "I'm not his biggest fan, but..."?  Is it that difficult just to voice a positive opinion, without having to qualify it with a little bit of negativity?    

Because if they do not, there are a handful of posters that will jump straight in - their fingers and other extremeties quivering with feverish excitement and indignation - with a sarcastic and witless reminder of their previous antipathetic attitude toward the little bugger, thus perpetuating the comments and attitude they protest so much about. Both "sides" feed off each other. Its all part of the game.

13 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: this is either very clever, very ironic, very literal, very provocative...

or very likely all of the above.

"The bloke can't do anything right"   I love OTIB

Yes it has a very deep meaning, symbolic even?

6 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

First we were told by Little Lee that there had been no bust up between  himself and Tomlin even though it leaked out of the dressing room to the contrary.

We are now being told that there has been no bids for Aiden Flint but we today see the signing of Nathan Baker who will join Bailey Wright,  Aiden Flint Horder Magnuson and Taylor Moore.

Johnson out

9 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

First we were told by Little Lee that there had been no bust up between  himself and Tomlin even though it leaked out of the dressing room to the contrary.

We are now being told that there has been no bids for Aiden Flint but we today see the signing of Nathan Baker who will join Bailey Wright,  Aiden Flint Horder Magnuson and Taylor Moore.

I cannot believe this childish obsession with wanting LJ to speak the truth.  He will say what he needs to to protect the interest of the club as regards player recruitment and getting the best price for anyone who is moving on.  Anything else would be tantamount to financial suicide.

If your wife asks you 'Does my bum look big in this?'  What do you tell her?

32 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

I cannot believe this childish obsession with wanting LJ to speak the truth.  He will say what he needs to to protect the interest of the club as regards player recruitment and getting the best price for anyone who is moving on.  Anything else would be tantamount to financial suicide.

Why has Johnson been commenting on other men's wife's bums. Outrageous 

6 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

No bigger than in anything else.

Archived