IGNORED

Trouble after FC Twente match??

Packman

Heard a few reports that some Fc Twente fans were attacked last night after the game. Not saying it definitely did happen but did anyone on here see anything?? I know there were only 60 odd Dutch fans their last night and it would be a real shame if it's true.

1 hour ago, Packman said:

Heard a few reports that some Fc Twente fans were attacked last night after the game. Not saying it definitely did happen but did anyone on here see anything?? I know there were only 60 odd Dutch fans their last night and it would be a real shame if it's true.

Really? And where did you hear this (mr 5 posts), wasn't a certain Henbury Gas, was it ?

1 hour ago, Packman said:

Did you "hear this" on sag chat..? Or in a certain computer repair shop..?

17 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Really? And where did you hear this (mr 5 posts), wasn't a certain Henbury Gas, was it ?

A friend of mine said it was on several twitter pages!! I don't have twitter so thought I'd ask on here as I wasn't at the game. As for the 5 posts comment, grow up ffs. Yes I'm new to the forum, used to read it all the time but only recently signed up. Season ticket holder for many years.

8 minutes ago, Packman said:

A friend of mine said it was on several twitter pages!! I don't have twitter so thought I'd ask on here as I wasn't at the game. As for the 5 posts comment, grow up ffs. Yes I'm new to the forum, used to read it all the time but only recently signed up. Season ticket holder for many years.

Fair play if what your saying is true (City ST) but in the light of recent "events"..or non "events" you can't blame anyone for being a bit suspicious ?

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Tbf I've seen it on twitter today. But only from a gashead making out from what I've read as handbags into a full on scrap...

Can you link the tweet?

The handful of Twente fans there last night didn't look the sort. Hardly the boisterous following Ajax bought a few years ago. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Can you link the tweet?

The handful of Twente fans there last night didn't look the sort. Hardly the boisterous following Ajax bought a few years ago. 

If you read the replies, someone else says that they saw 5 or 6 having a row but no fisticuffs.

I'm not saying that this gashead didn't see a scrap but I will say that after our past experience with gasheads making a mountain out of a molehill, I will wait for official info.

Walking away from the ground I saw a police van pick up a few policemen and go up North street while opposite the Rising Sun 1 fellow, who had a bloody nose, was being looked after by another policeman. Something was going on somewhere. Coming from Dolman F block after game finished and grabbed a cider on the way out so at least 15 mins after game finished.

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

If you read the replies, someone else says that they saw 5 or 6 having a row but no fisticuffs.

I'm not saying that this gashead didn't see a scrap but I will say that after our past experience with Gasheads   *** making a mountain out of a molehill, ***   I will wait for official info.

Making   *** mountains outta molehills ***  .... that's what the Gas are good at!

It's exactly what they do when discussing the wealth of their Zillionaire owner. 

2 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

While Bristolians keep having babies there are always new tossers adding to the fold.

The Dutch are generally bloody lovely people, even when on tour. I doubt the validity of this 'report'. 

The same lovely people who attacked Everton fans in a pub not so long ago!!fc twente have a hooligan element the same as most clubs there no angels.. 

3 hours ago, reformed_red said:

Hey you guys.

I heard there were some Dutch fans and some City fans and a Police van.

If anyone add any more info for the laziest undercover plod ever, that would be great.

I'm in Northern Ireland and I've been informed it also involved a pub. It's that big a story. Rumours that Clark's pies were also involved hasn't been ruled out. 

I can confirm that there was a report of disorder approx 10 mins after the game in north st.

police officers got there immediately after and found a fc twente fan with a bloody nose complaining of having been assaulted by another unknown English male.

no cctv and no witnesses who came to light so no further enquires for us to make at this stage!

from the horses mouth!!!

9 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I can confirm that there was a report of disorder approx 10 mins after the game in north st.

police officers got there immediately after and found a fc twente fan with a bloody nose complaining of having been assaulted by another unknown English male.

no cctv and no witnesses who came to light so no further enquires for us to make at this stage!

from the horses mouth!!!

@JulieH careful, you will get a reputation making digs about the other lot like that! :)

14 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Police officers got there immediately after and found a disabled female fc twente fan beaten to death after having all her teeth knocked out by an unknown gang of English gert ******* shithead males.

Death to Horses!!!!!!!

Edited for Gasheads.

35 minutes ago, JulieH said:

from the horses mouth!!!

If you fly with the crows, you get shot with the crows!

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

from the horses mouth!!!

be careful a gas head may hit you or play boob cricket.

Archived