IGNORED

Trouble after FC Twente match??

Packman

9 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

While Bristolians keep having babies there are always new tossers adding to the fold.

The Dutch are generally bloody lovely people, even when on tour. I doubt the validity of this 'report'. 

The Cotswolds.......that'll be the area between Gloucester and Swindon?

3 hours ago, JulieH said:

I can confirm that there was a report of disorder approx 10 mins after the game in north st.

police officers got there immediately after and found a fc twente fan with a bloody nose complaining of having been assaulted by another unknown English male.

no cctv and no witnesses who came to light so no further enquires for us to make at this stage!

from the horses mouth!!!

Man gets a whack at around 10pm on North Street shocker..! 

He's lucky Bar Salt isn't still open! 

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

That won`t stop random g*sheads making out it was a full on riot though and accusing the club and the police of covering it up.

That's sad but true! They've simply not got anything better to do. 

I suppose it takes their tiny little minds off of how sh!t their poor excuse for a club is.

Morning all, 

I can confirm this did happen. I am not a City fan, nor Twente and not even Dutch but four of us were attacked after the game as mentioned above. I was simply there as an interested observer with my Twente supporting Brother in Law. I popped on this forum to see if there was a mention of it as there were quite a few people about at the time. The claimed we were taking the piss which was some what bilwedering. Like all clubs it's a tiny minority so not here to moan and I must say I was hugely impressed by the stadium developments and the staff were welcoming and fantastic. I wish you guys well for the season. 

ground hopper

Thank you Ground Hopper for posting. I think it's fair to say that most of us on OTIB are concerned as to what happened and how all of you are now.

Having been beaten up myself, I can empathise with you.

To put you in the picture regarding other posts, there have been accusations in the past on this forum, especially by a Rovers fan, of a City fan beating up a disabled person in the stadium. The Rovers fan went at some length to explain it had definitely happened despite no evidence forthcoming such as seat number, time etc.. There were no formal complaints made to the Police or BCFC. I say this to you should you query why so many references have been made on here and why there has been humour on what has now been proven to be a true story (your incident that is).

Please pass on our regards to your friends. Nobody should be hit/beaten up. Nobody.

8 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Thank you Ground Hopper for posting. I think it's fair to say that all of us on OTIB are concerned as to what happened and how all of you are now.

Probably best not to say you speak for everyone on otib.

Their ";lads" were making contact last week trying to arrange something illegal. When their expected numbers didn't show up they changed their tune. Not saying these particular chaps were connected but at least 20 of them would term themselves hooligans.

Just like those poor Wolves fans last season eh Julie..

I appreciate your kind words. 

Crikey, well no wonder. That Rovers fan has some explaining to do as that's a disgusting accusation. 

As for your comments Loon..... I'll take your word for that being the case but the 60 in that away end were anything but firm.

I should of mentioned in my first post that one of the guy's had his 12 year old kid with him at the time. Despite making it abundantly clear that was the case and we were not who they were looking for they still waded in with far greater numbers. They should of been looking out for the 20 you refer to. 

52 minutes ago, Ground hopper said:

Morning all, 

I can confirm this did happen. I am not a City fan, nor Twente and not even Dutch but four of us were attacked after the game as mentioned above. I was simply there as an interested observer with my Twente supporting Brother in Law. I popped on this forum to see if there was a mention of it as there were quite a few people about at the time. The claimed we were taking the piss which was some what bilwedering. Like all clubs it's a tiny minority so not here to moan and I must say I was hugely impressed by the stadium developments and the staff were welcoming and fantastic. I wish you guys well for the season. 

ground hopper

Sorry to hear your visit was marred by this unpleasant incident, pleased everything else (except the match of course) appears to have been a good experience for you and your party.

PS... its really not a good idea to be walking around the area with shaved heads and wearing teeshirts with bracers, turned up Levi's and spray painted 'bovver clogs' though... that's just asking for trouble and so so 70's ..   :farmer:  

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Sorry to hear your visit was marred by this unpleasant incident, pleased everything else (except the match of course) appears to have been a good experience for you and your party.

PS... its really not a good idea to be walking around the area with shaved heads and wearing teeshirts with bracers, turned up Levi's and spray painted 'bovver clogs' though... that's just asking for trouble and so so 70's ..   :farmer:  

I knew those clogs were going to be a mistake.....

Is that huge main stand a new addition for this year? looks fantastic and the sports bar within it was very decent too. 

5 minutes ago, Ground hopper said:

I knew those clogs were going to be a mistake.....

Is that huge main stand a new addition for this year? looks fantastic and the sports bar within it was very decent too. 

Thanks, the stand aint bad is it?  .. we got it free as part of the Engvall deal, flat packed from Ikea.  (the assembly instructions were a nightmare, all in Swedish, we put it together ok in the end though, think we got it right, not too sure about that Toblerone shaped thing we had left over tbh, so we just plonked it up on the roof, it's alright.  :) 

54 minutes ago, Ground hopper said:

I appreciate your kind words. 

Crikey, well no wonder. That Rovers fan has some explaining to do as that's a disgusting accusation. 

As for your comments Loon..... I'll take your word for that being the case but the 60 in that away end were anything but firm.

I should of mentioned in my first post that one of the guy's had his 12 year old kid with him at the time. Despite making it abundantly clear that was the case and we were not who they were looking for they still waded in with far greater numbers. They should of been looking out for the 20 you refer to. 

And people wonder why the police try to change games Vs Cardiff etc. 

I'm rarely ashamed of my club or it's supporters, but IF a group of fans, with no intent of trouble, with kids with them, FFS, were picked off and attacked without provocation, then that is really bad and those responsible are an embarrassment to our club. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

And people wonder why the police try to change games Vs Cardiff etc. 

I'm rarely ashamed of my club or it's supporters, but IF a group of fans, with no intent of trouble, with kids with them, FFS, were picked off and attacked without provocation, then that is really bad and those responsible are an embarrassment to our club. 

Agree 100%. No idea what happened to this lot .

Capture.PNG

39 minutes ago, Ground hopper said:

I take it that is Twente on route then Loon? Defo didn't make it...how strange. 

Apparently so. Getting contact numbers from Willem ii mutual acquantances and then giving it the large one.

I'm pretty sure nothing at all would have occurred if contact hadn't been made because there was such a lack of interest in the match.

3 hours ago, Ground hopper said:

I take it that is Twente on route then Loon? Defo didn't make it...how strange. 

Well, there were a group of about 15+ that turned up half way through the first half...........a fairly common occurrence for the casual hooli....

On 7/30/2017 at 12:37, JulieH said:

I can confirm that there was a report of disorder approx 10 mins after the game in north st.

police officers got there immediately after and found a fc twente fan with a bloody nose complaining of having been assaulted by another unknown English male.

no cctv and no witnesses who came to light so no further enquires for us to make at this stage!

from the horses mouth!!!

Was that from one of your horses kept at Clevedon?

I live at Clevedon and I've heard no such thing!!!

:dunno:

Archived