IGNORED

What's your punt?

stephenkibby.

Just now, Scrumpylegs said:

I got us to win the Championship at 75-1 a couple of days ago on Betfair (exchange). Currently at 65-1 if anyone's interested!! 

ha ha... I might go and lay that... Guaranteed profit... (seriously though who's laying at 76.00 for a league that throws up surprises and wont get the minimal profit for 8 months?!)

I've got a relatively hefty bet on Cheltenham to get relegated at 7/1... They are ******* awful...

Just now, RedDave said:

Prem - Chelsea.  Relegated - Swansea, Huddersfield, Brighton

Champ - Middlesborough. Promoted - Villa,  Wolves Relegated - Burton, Sheffield United, Millwall

League One - Champ - Blackburn. Promoted - Wigan, Bradford. Relegated - Oldham, Wimbledon, Bury, Rotherham

Nice. I think Man City if there ridiculous spending on defence pays off. 

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

ha ha... I might go and lay that... Guaranteed profit... (seriously though who's laying at 76.00 for a league that throws up surprises and wont get the minimal profit for 8 months?!)

I've got a relatively hefty bet on Cheltenham to get relegated at 7/1... They are ******* awful...

You reckon thele finnish below Yeovil? 

As for 7/1 on Cheltenham to be relegated, well I don't belive it. There is no way any bookie would give you that price.

Show us your betting slip!!!!

16 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Prem - Chelsea.  Relegated - Swansea, Huddersfield, Brighton

Champ - Middlesborough. Promoted - Villa,  Wolves Relegated - Burton, Sheffield United, Millwall

League One - Champ - Blackburn. Promoted - Wigan, Bradford. Relegated - Oldham, Wimbledon, Bury, Rotherham

**** Red Dave Present that lot to a bookie if it comes in you'll cruch em.

Never need to work again!!

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

**** Red Dave Present that lot to a bookie if it comes in you'll cruch em.

Never need to work again!!

Haha. I always wait until mid September and then bet on winners of each division and one to go down. Get benefit of seeing which teams start well and prices don't change massively.  Usually go close but never won yet. 

When Aguero scored late winner to win Prem that season he cost me £2k from a 5 quid bet. 

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

You reckon thele finnish below Yeovil? 

As for 7/1 on Cheltenham to be relegated, well I don't belive it. There is no way any bookie would give you that price.

Show us your betting slip!!!!

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/relegation

No way any bookie would give me that price? Are you mad? There are currently 14 bookmakers offering 7/1 including the likes of William Hill and Paddy Power...

A simple 5 second Google would've saved you a lot of embarrassment in this post.

I wouldn't go into the trading industry if I were you. What would you have priced them at if you include the fact only two teams get relegated and there are certainly at least 3 teams worse on paper?

Archived