IGNORED

Sunderland Vs Celtic trouble

alexukhc

23 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Talking of disorder in friendly matches, anyone see the Celtic v Sunderland trouble yesterday? that grade A Bellend Tommy Robinson was doing a book signing in a corner shop wearing a Rangers shirt

Seen that, what a absolute moron. Should have been arrested for inciting trouble...

3 minutes ago, yardy said:

Seen that, what a absolute moron. Should have been arrested for inciting trouble...

Not sure of his motives for wearing a Rangers shirt but do you really believe that everything that occurred was due to him?

Pretty daft friendly for an English club to arrange in my opinion. Absolutely guaranteed to generate hostility.

Just now, Loon plage said:

Not sure of his motives for wearing a Rangers shirt but do you really believe that everything that occurred was due to him?

Pretty daft friendly for an English club to arrange in my opinion. Absolutely guaranteed to generate hostility.

For sure there was more going on than him wearing a Rangers shirt, i was just highlighting what a t*** he is....i doubt the Celtic fans will forget.

Isn't Robinson a Sunderland fan?

9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Eh? I thought that was the original Tommy Robinson.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, sounds like I am. So the one to which we're referring was also in that firm?

He wasn't 'the' Tommy Robinson but I thought he was involved with the Luton firm at some time in his life.

Could be wrong mind but I'm sure I've read it somewhere. Of course it could've just been an accusation thrown at him.

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

He wasn't 'the' Tommy Robinson but I thought he was involved with the Luton firm at some time in his life.

Could be wrong mind but I'm sure I've read it somewhere. Of course it could've just been an accusation thrown at him.

Cheers, that makes it clearer.

25 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Eh? I thought that was the original Tommy Robinson.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, sounds like I am. So the one to which we're referring was also in that firm?

He took his psuedonym from the original one - he's of Irish descent real name Lennon I think

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 14:11, alexukhc said:

Talking of disorder in friendly matches, anyone see the Celtic v Sunderland trouble yesterday? that grade A Bellend Tommy Robinson was doing a book signing in a corner shop wearing a Rangers shirt

Robinson is a vile excuse for a human being, but sadly there are a fair few Celts who should being hanging their heads in shame after the weekends events and I got that from a Celtic mate who was at the game. Funnily enough I've just been having a bit of a Facebook row with a City mate who branded all Celtic fans as scum which I reacted to a bit. 

It is common sense, but it is worth repeating, just because some Celtic fans (and Sunderland fans) behaved like dicks at the weekend doesn't mean all their supporters are 'scum' , Just because some big brave City boy attacked a Twente fan who it seems clearly wasn't 'looking for it' doesn't make all City fans *******, and equally, despite the previous actions of some of my fellow Gas, I am perfectly capable of walking past a police horse without throwing a punch, although if I do catch the 13/8 favourite that managed to lose in a four horse race at Newbury a week ago I may not be responsible for my actions.

22 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Robinson is a vile excuse for a human being, but sadly there are a fair few Celts who should being hanging their heads in shame after the weekends events and I got that from a Celtic mate who was at the game. Funnily enough I've just been having a bit of a Facebook row with a City mate who branded all Celtic fans as scum which I reacted to a bit. 

It is common sense, but it is worth repeating, just because some Celtic fans (and Sunderland fans) behaved like dicks at the weekend doesn't mean all their supporters are 'scum' , Just because some big brave City boy attacked a Twente fan who it seems clearly wasn't 'looking for it' doesn't make all City fans *******, and equally, despite the previous actions of some of my fellow Gas, I am perfectly capable of walking past a police horse without throwing a punch, although if I do catch the 13/8 favourite that managed to lose in a four horse race at Newbury a week ago I may not be responsible for my actions.

You're alright Miah, I like your words, shame bout your choice of teams, but like you said they aren't all scum

30 minutes ago, harrys said:

They would be welcome up the Filwood Catholic club by many of the KW reds.  :-)

maybe but the KW blokes who do the England trips with catholic backgrounds know the score. this jihaddy and ira shit has no place here and is not welcome.  

20 minutes ago, Three Lions said:

maybe but the KW blokes who do the England trips with catholic backgrounds know the score. this jihaddy and ira shit has no place here and is not welcome.  

Of course, but a massive majority of Celtic fans do not support any terrorism organisation so it's a bit of a generalisation to say that Celtic fans are not welcome. 

Archived