Season Tickets sold so far

JakeOTIB

46 minutes ago, phantom said:

Remember the days when we got 13k it was deemed a massive crowd for us

38 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I remember being happy if we broke 10k on a saturday game

Only 5k ish in Division 4. 

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

But I read on here that the supporters were staying away in their thousands in protest? 

They were - Fulham in February: 17, 200 (officially. Unofficially: fewer than that). Brum in May: 25k. You do the Math.

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

Reduced ticket prices played their part too.

More to the point the anomaly here is the Brum game not the Fulham game. Prices were cut, we were safe, Brum brought loads and loads of day trippers turned up hoping to see 'Arry relegated.....

16 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

They were - Fulham in February: 17, 200 (officially. Unofficially: fewer than that). Brum in May: 25k. You do the Math.

so we get less fans on a wednesday night then a sunday afternoon? who'd of thought that

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

Only for those who moved from the Atyeo to the South Stand?

Which would be a fair few.

....meaning many who were on here threatening not to renew if LJ was still in charge obviously didn't carry out their threats.

28 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

so we get less fans on a wednesday night then a sunday afternoon? who'd of thought that

To be fair, that Fulham game the true attendance was probably 13/14k, and I'm sure those at the club were well aware of the actual figure.

1 hour ago, JasonM88 said:

To be fair, that Fulham game the true attendance was probably 13/14k, and I'm sure those at the club were well aware of the actual figure.

It was a silly - and deliberately exaggerated/ provocative - example, but the point stands: contrary to Bristol86's view, people did stay away and not bother, and not just on Wednesdays, at times last season.

59 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Villa plus Reading and Wolves over xmas are bankers for 20k+. Others would depend on circumstances such as how we are doing, any special offers etc.

I reckon if we stay above bottom 3 we could hit 20,000 around 10 times.

Villa, Leeds, Cardiff, Boro, Forest, Sunderland, Reading, Wolves, Sheff Weds and possibly Sheff Utd if there's something riding on it.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

But I read on here that the supporters were staying away in their thousands in protest? 

There is the truth and then there is the OTIB version of truth.

I think you are just highlighting the differences.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

I'm only 38, and I remember those times. Certainly under Russell Osman. 

were they that low, I thought it was only that bad when we were freefalling through the leagues  like a lead weight tied to an anvil and were in div 4 in the early eighties when you were barely a glint in your fathers eye!!

1 minute ago, pillred said:

were they that low, I thought it was only that bad when we were freefalling through the leagues  like a lead weight tied to an anvil and were in div 4 in the early eighties when you were barely a glint in your fathers eye!!

I remember well, we took 8,000 to Anfield and then the following home game, Vs Notts county..? The attendance was 7k something. 

Archived