IGNORED

Local Football Club

CosmosUK

Hi Everyone, 

I'm Max and I'm the Chairman of Cosmos UK FC

Some of you may remember me appealing for players etc via this forum over the years and some of those we found on here have been very Succesful for us, with the club lifting its first league title after just five years of existence at the end of last season, Over the past few years highlights have been games against an Alan Walsh led Bristol Rovers under 18's side and a run last season which saw us lose just one competitive match.

Naturally some bigger clubs have come in and nabbed a few of our talented players and we are looking to replace them, as-well as picking up some committed players for our reserve side. Our ground at Muller Road is being redeveloped (will probably end up being better than the G*s's den next door) But until that is completed we have just moved to Speedwell Brunel Academy for our home games this season. We compete in the Bristol & Suburban League and are affiliated to the Gloucestershire FA.

We are also on the look out for a new first-team manager , and a new shirt sponsor if anybody knows anyone looking to get into management or coaching, or if anybody can recommend a local business to me so we can purchase a new kit, that would be great. We are also always looking for non-football volunteers to help with the everyday admin of the club.

our site is www.cosmosukfootballclub.co.uk if anyone is interested, and I can be reached via PM here or at cosmosuk@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from some of you soon! COYR! 

Max

Archived