IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine

Real Red

First edition of the fanzine goes on sale against Barnsley from around 1pm. We will be selling near the Atyeo Statue at Winterstoke Rd Gates, and also between the houses for the Dolman Stand entrance. Price £1.50

Inside this issue

The Pin Stripe Years
Over the Line
Summer in the City
The Future is Bright
New Brooker Prize competition
Lansdown in Sheffield
plus loads more..................

Thanks for everyone's support

We also have some ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL metal badges available at £4.50 and a few ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL mugs £8. Maybe we should rename them One Ground In Bristol

COYR !

11 hours ago, Real Red said:

First edition of the fanzine goes on sale against Barnsley from around 1pm. We will be selling near the Atyeo Statue at Winterstoke Rd Gates, and also between the houses for the Dolman Stand entrance. Price £1.50

Inside this issue

The Pin Stripe Years
Over the Line
Summer in the City
The Future is Bright
New Brooker Prize competition
Lansdown in Sheffield
plus loads more..................

Thanks for everyone's support

We also have some ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL metal badges available at £4.50 and a few ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL mugs £8. Maybe we should rename them One Ground In Bristol

COYR !

Price - £1.50!  OMG I'll have to recalculate my financial plann. Only joking - it's great value. Instead of flag days we should have OTIB fanzine days where everyone buys one and waves it when the teams come out of the tunnel 

Just now, pongo88 said:

Price - £1.50!  OMG I'll have to recalculate my financial plann. Only joking - it's great value. Instead of flag days we should have OTIB fanzine days where everyone buys one and waves it when the teams come out of the tunnel 

Yes sorry, but it has been 16 years since we last increased it, nearly as long as Rovers have been below us in the league!!

19 hours ago, jackofromrugby said:

Do you do an online subscription version?  Moving to the sunshine next year!

No we don't do online version,  but we post fanzines all around the world, which sunshine you moving to?

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Decided I'll be buying the fanzine rather than the match day programme this season. Good content, cover made me laugh much harder than it should've! 

Didn't get a chance to get one yesterday as had my 4 year old with me.

Will you be selling at the milwall game?

18 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Didn't see it Saturday.  Will collect ours on Tuesday night game. 

I saw Maggie sat outside the Lansdown. Not selling Tuesday, next sale will be against Millwall, see you then.

Archived