IGNORED

Pisano

Whites

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Needs to not sell himself and fly into tackles....got done by Yiadom first half and Barnsley were in on the left. Better teams score. 

Needs to stay on his feet and not jump in-better sides will love that and will punish.

Love the bite to his game though.

It's only one league game and whilst the new strike partnership was interesting, Bobby's goals, solid displays from BW and JB, good shift from Marlon, pressing the game etc it was this guy that really impressed me.  See the point about "since Bradley Orr". Hope he maintains this standard and can adapt to a rainy Tuesday night Hull, Burton etc

14 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

I love cynical Italian defending,my kind of entertainment!

I was at Italy v Belgium in the last Euros and one of the Italian defenders cynically pulled down an opponent on the halfway line when he would have been away and clear, earning a deserved yellow card. We were in a section full of Italy fans and most of them stood up and applauded what they considered a great bit of play by their man.

Was impressed by Pisano. Knew when to get tight, knew when to stand off & knew when to commit a foul. The Italians certainly know how to defend. The other positive is that he can get forward & has the qualities to affect play in the final third. Great league debut & believe he will become a fans favourite. COYR 

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio (Sky Sport Italia) interviewed Eros at Ashton Gate :thumbsup: : http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/intervista-eros-pisano-bristol-city?pageArticolo=1

Brief summary:

- moving to Bristol after the promotion with Verona wasn't an easy decision, but he's enjoying his new adventure at City (the club and the fans);

- he is impressed by the physicality and the speed of Championship teams, and likes the league (describing it as ''genuine'' and ''like a thriller movie'', because ''anything can happen, at any time'');

- learning English is not easy, but he knows it's important to do it in order to settle in the right way;

- he has become close friends with Djuric, who helped him at the beginning, but he has a good relation with the other players too, and thinks that 3-4 of them are really strong (not saying their names).

Ciao

Archived