IGNORED

Tomlin

Alan Dicks

5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Never again will I complain about the club not getting a good price when selling a player.

Ashton deserves a medal for negotiating that. 

Agent Warnock doing Lansdown a bro' solid.

If this is what Ashton can achieve we should hold out for £40m for Flint.

Cardiffs problem now . Thank **** . He must of been a right pain in the ass . Especially during our terrible run . How have we apparently got 2.9 million for that Pratt. How wrong I was about him originally. Hold my hands up thought was class to begin with. Even compared him with jacki. :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Cardiffs problem now . Thank **** . He must of been a right pain in the ass . Especially during our terrible run . How have we apparently got 2.9 million for that Pratt. How wrong I was about him originally. Hold my hands up thought was class to begin with. Even compared him with jacki. :facepalm:

So did I lad. We heard the stuff about his attitude being a problem and i reckoned we'd be able to get the best out of him. Christ was I wrong.

Hang on a minute... you mean it wasn't down to LJ not being able to cope with him..? It wasn't LJ's fault..? I don't believe it for a minute! 

I'm looking forward to hearing some of the twisted drivel that the usual culprits will come up with though. 

Archived