IGNORED

Tomlin

Alan Dicks

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hang on a minute... you mean it wasn't down to LJ not being able to cope with him..? It wasn't LJ's fault..? I don't believe it for a minute! 

I'm looking forward to hearing some of the twisted drivel that the usual culprits will come up with though. 

Lee Johnson encouraged him to beat someone up, probably. 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hang on a minute... you mean it wasn't down to LJ not being able to cope with him..? It wasn't LJ's fault..? I don't believe it for a minute! 

I'm looking forward to hearing some of the twisted drivel that the usual culprits will come up with though. 

Come now, we all know footballers are never, ever responsible for their own behaviour. It's always an evil manager/referee/media/whatever.

Think of poor, dear Diego Costa trapped in Brazil because Chelsea have treated him like a criminal. Hard not to shed a tear.:sad26:

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

Come now, we all know footballers are never, ever responsible for their own behaviour. It's always an evil manager/referee/media/whatever.

Think of poor, dear Diego Costa trapped in Brazil because Chelsea have treated him like a criminal. Hard not to shed a tear.:sad26:

Diego Costa would not be stuck in Brazil, if it wasn't for LJ. Keep up man..!

13 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

So Johnson was in the right?

I believe he was. Tomlin has always been trouble, and we  ALL (well most) got carried away with it when he came here on loan. I hear we got a decent return back £££ so , no problem. Cardiff's problem, not yet  but inevitable problem

2 minutes ago, allyolly said:

A good bit of management from LJ/MA and the club it would seem.  Let's hope that put s all the rumours of bad treatment of our star player to bed. 

Can't help feeling a bit sorry for LT as he seems to have his issues to deal with. 

He can pay some of them off with his signing-on fee

Archived