IGNORED

Singing/Standing Section

richwwtk

Thank You.

Decided I didn't want to move to the Lansdown with the family section when we were turfed out of our seats for you guys, and figured we'd go to South Stand S24 and hope for a better atmosphere.

It worked better than we had hoped (and would still have been amazing without the smoke and flares but that's a different story).

The sound and atmosphere, especially in that first half, was amazing.

12 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Thank You.

Decided I didn't want to move to the Lansdown with the family section when we were turfed out of our seats for you guys, and figured we'd go to South Stand S24 and hope for a better atmosphere.

It worked better than we had hoped (and would still have been amazing without the smoke and flares but that's a different story).

The sound and atmosphere, especially in that first half, was amazing.

Good move to put our noisiest amongst our fans. First half really good. Second half was a bit like the game as the match was over at half time.

I don't want this scenario too often this season but can imagine the cauldron of noise and passion if we are trying to save/win a game in the second half.

Thanks to all you younger ones but please, it's a no smoking stadium. Just kill the opposition, not our fans.

Archived