IGNORED

Re.Timothy Bird

Top red boy

• Admin
17 hours ago, chivers88 said:

Hi top red boy I'm a friend of tims although sorta lost contact with him over last few years also a friend of both of our Merv and I were just wondering how Tim is and if there is anything we can do to help. Feel free to call or text me on *phone number hidden*

I didn't know that he was unwell, was due to meet him tomorrow night for a pint before the Argyle game - have known Tim for many years and as much as he got grief on here he was always very passionate about City and would travel all around the country supporting the lads 

Remember him being fairly belligerent and fighting his corner on here, so hopefully that same belligerence and fight will see him through his illness.

Best wishes Tim.

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

I didn't know that he was unwell, was due to meet him tomorrow night for a pint before the Argyle game - have known Tim for many years and as much as he got grief on here he was always very passionate about City and would travel all around the country supporting the lads 

I used to like his posts. Controversial but I agreed with a fair few of the things he said and he clearly was very passionate about the team. Hope he gets well soon and can return to AG.

• The topic was locked

Archived