IGNORED

Loading a Plymouth ticket to season card?

sm2webb

Does anybody know how to do this?!

I'm trying to buy a ticket for Plymouth, have logged into the ticketing site and have assigned it to myself, but I have to click either "Collect" or "e-ticket" as a delivery method.

I'd like to load it onto my season ticket card as I have that with me and that's how it has always been done in the recent past for cup tickets, rather than queue to collect it or try and find a printer!

Does this option now not exist, or is in because it is so close to the game that the method is not available?

Any help would be appreciated! 

Thanks. 

I thought I was going mad, but the ticketing site often seems to generate some confusion!

I hope this saves others some time, not looking for an option that doesn't exist.

If the ticket office is saying the load to card is not available for this game, it doesn't help that the ticket information on the website for the game states:

E-tickets and load to card are available for this fixture, tickets can be collected 48 hours after purchase.

Had the same dilemma but just rang ticket office and they explained that unable to do it at present due to cards still being loaded on system ...also fact that I bought it at same time as Birmingham ticket.

However they were happy to email it to me so could print at home so all sorted for tomorrow night ...COYR! 

7 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Not an option for the Twente or Plymouth games so I was told by Will on the ticket hotline 

To be fair, if you open up the pdf with info about buying tckts from the official site, it still says you can upload to yr season card (among other options) but doesn't specify there being a cut-off point. How could there be? Surely it's immediate and technology should allow anyone to do that up to about 7.44 on Tuesday, shouldn't it? The info regarding buying tckts - I'm looking at it all myself with a view to buying 2 - is ambiguous at best. No mention of whether you can/can't buy at the ground in the shop (I know you can't but others might not know that), no real instructions on how to load on to yr card, just lots of details about when they first went on sale (July 12th I've been told, on the screen, at least eight times).

For any passing fan, someone trying for the first time, an un-IT-savvy person, it's not great. I don't know if other clubs' sites are easier to navigate and I'm sure it's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I also appreciate the club is aiming to push us all towards buying online in advance (but why are we making it hard for the late-decider?), but I think there are better ways of making the important info more distinctive. 

2 hours ago, EnclosureSurge said:

To be fair, if you open up the pdf with info about buying tckts from the official site, it still says you can upload to yr season card (among other options) but doesn't specify there being a cut-off point. How could there be? Surely it's immediate and technology should allow anyone to do that up to about 7.44 on Tuesday, shouldn't it? The info regarding buying tckts - I'm looking at it all myself with a view to buying 2 - is ambiguous at best. No mention of whether you can/can't buy at the ground in the shop (I know you can't but others might not know that), no real instructions on how to load on to yr card, just lots of details about when they first went on sale (July 12th I've been told, on the screen, at least eight times).

For any passing fan, someone trying for the first time, an un-IT-savvy person, it's not great. I don't know if other clubs' sites are easier to navigate and I'm sure it's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I also appreciate the club is aiming to push us all towards buying online in advance (but why are we making it hard for the late-decider?), but I think there are better ways of making the important info more distinctive. 

This IS Bristol City, mind, look. Why make it easy for people!? 

1 hour ago, RedM said:

It's surprising how many teams still use the old fashioned rip out a ticket booklets. Preston for one and of course the Gas.

To be fair to Rovers, they are still on their original 1886 consignment. I believe they are trying to make them last until 2086. (A quick calc shows they must have got through around about 13.1 million (131 years x 100,000 average attendence) already.)

13 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

To be fair to Rovers, they are still on their original 1886 consignment. I believe they are trying to make them last until 2086. (A quick calc shows they must have got through around about 13.1 million (131 years x 100,000 average attendence) already.)

As I understand it their books are books of raffle tickets from Poundland that someone has written `Southend` or `Gillingham` across in biro.

Well I posted the same about not being able to load the Barnsley ticket onto my Forever Bristol Member card. You could do this in the past but not this season - or at least so far. Why do we seem to be able to constantly **** up on anything IT related? 

I don't have access to a printer and live 90 mins away from the ground. So to collect I have to set out mega early to avoid a crowd on matchday. Just seems we are going backwards!

4 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Well I posted the same about not being able to load the Barnsley ticket onto my Forever Bristol Member card. You could do this in the past but not this season - or at least so far. Why do we seem to be able to constantly **** up on anything IT related? 

I don't have access to a printer and live 90 mins away from the ground. So to collect I have to set out mega early to avoid a crowd on matchday. Just seems we are going backwards!

You can load it to your card now mate, just done it for the Plymouth game. When you go to your basket, look just above the E-Ticket option and you'll see a red box saying "Click here to load to your card".

Archived