IGNORED

Birmingham Tickets (Merged)

Bobbie

By my quick calculation, we've currently sold 1,440 tickets. Well done to everyone who has got one as a good atmosphere is already guaranteed.

However, we still have 1,258 available and I would be pretty disappointed if we don't sell out. 

With the 'derisory bids', Flint apparently having his head turned, the current animosity between 'arry and Johnson and most importantly the fact their fans think we are a small club that they can bully about, I wouldn't miss this game for the world. 

I appreciate it's August and many are away on holidays etc. But if you can get there on Saturday, get a ticket, sing your hearts out and show them just how small we really are. Johnson needs you, City need you, COYR. 

"Aden, what's the score..."

42 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

Got mine.  Don't go to many away, but one of the easiest. 

COYR 

Exactly. Easy to get to. First away game of the season and WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!  If we can't sell this out then where can we...?

I've also got my ticket for Brentford but as this is a Tuesday night I can understand the numbers being lower - although still be nice to sell out as only 1,650 allocation. COYR

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

https://twitter.com/AdamBakerBCFC/status/894487263446433793

884 for Brentford. What's that all about? Can't remember us ever not selling out there.

Great support from Plymouth, as always.

To be fair Brentford away the last two seasons has been on a Saturday. I think 884 for a Tuesday night isn't a bad effort at all.

Hopefully will creep up to 1000

8 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

https://twitter.com/AdamBakerBCFC/status/894487263446433793

884 for Brentford. What's that all about? Can't remember us ever not selling out there.

Great support from Plymouth, as always.

It was a pretty poor showing on Saturday as well imo. 18,000  with over 1,300 away fans, to be fair to Barnsley. 

46 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

It was a pretty poor showing on Saturday as well imo. 18,000  with over 1,300 away fans, to be fair to Barnsley. 

Or you could quote accurately at over 18,700, with less than 1,300 away fans..!

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Or you could quote accurately at over 18,700, with less than 1,300 away fans..!

If it bothers you that much:clap:

I just want our attendances to continue from last year, always have that worry of a new stadium novelty will wear off. 

21 minutes ago, cynic said:

18,742 (closer to 19k than 18k)

An attendance not far short of last seasons average wasn't bad at all.

Fully expect 2k for Birmingham which is good and already over 1k for a midweek game in London which is very good imo.

That will be a better effort!

I learned on friday that I could actually make the game so hastily phoned the ticket office hoping to get a ticket as was already on general sale. To my amazement there was still about half left and .ot many sold since by the sounds of it. Really hope we can get it sold out as reckon it could be a cracking atmosphere and would be great to see us remain at the top of the league!!! COYR

12 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

If it bothers you that much:clap:

I just want our attendances to continue from last year, always have that worry of a new stadium novelty will wear off. 

I don't see much chance of decreasing. What was first game attendance last season..? 

I think it will be very similar, if not a tad higher, if we stay clear of the bottom places. 

I suspect the London away followings will be lower this season. Fulham is also a Tuesday night (and maybe in half term?) and then QPR is the 23rd December (I think we'll do well to get more than 1,000 at QPR). Millwall in April might be decent but I can see the rest being pretty low. Nothing to worry about though as there's valid reasons for it.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

I suspect the London away followings will be lower this season. Fulham is also a Tuesday night and then QPR is the 23rd December (I think we'll do well to get more than 1,000 at QPR). Millwall in April might be decent but I can see the rest being pretty low. Nothing to worry about though as there's valid reasons for it.

Saturday before Xmas is an odd one, lots will use it as a lads Xmas piss up. 

Archived