IGNORED

NFL 2017 Season

Dynamite Red

And a good jeweller too.

I've long wondered about the rules regarding the wearing of personal effects during a game. Plenty have necklaces, chains a proliferation of piercings - all of which would be a hazard when tackling, no? But then, there is a different meaning to the word hazard in the NFL.  :boxing::surrender:

2 hours ago, Super said:

Well done the Rams!:clap:

Oh, go **** yourself :laughcont:

2 hours ago, sephjnr said:

Indeed.

But we're still reliant on Zuerlein. That should have been more comfortable, and could have been a shit sight less. Cardinals away next week.

What a turnaround your lads have had this year. Fair play, I'm just glad our run was ended by a proper team, and not those racists from Washington :ph34r:

Rarely fails to make me laugh when these highly trained and intensively coached sports professionals are shown to be little more than bar room brawlers and street urchins when the play stops and the fists start. Although the Bengals' WR receiver A.J. Green had a fairly more elegant choke and take-down on Jags' CB Jalen Ramsey recently...

Some great football tonight: big teams slugging it out, big plays, big hits, fields so snowy you can't see the lines, tempers fraying and ejections.  :chant6ez::boxing::devil::flex:

I love the NFL in December - you can taste the sanguine flavour of the playoffs.

On 12/8/2017 at 09:11, Super said:

Well done the Falcons :clap:

He who laughs last, and all that.....more concerned about Kamara getting concussion, that would be a killer for us I suspect

Gutted for Wentz, and the Browns, thought they were going to pull a win out of the hat last night

7 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

He who laughs last, and all that.....more concerned about Kamara getting concussion, that would be a killer for us I suspect

Gutted for Wentz, and the Browns, thought they were going to pull a win out of the hat last night

Our season finished a long time ago have to get some enjoyment from other teams losing!

The Eagles are in better position as they have already claimed the divisional title and have the Giants, Raiders and Cowboys left to complete their regular season. Wentz's ACL injury was not so bad as he was able to walk off the field but it's not certain yet if it will keep him out for a long time. If the Eagles do have to turn to Nick Foles then it will be interesting to see how that works out.

7 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

The Eagles are in better position as they have already claimed the divisional title and have the Giants, Raiders and Cowboys left to complete their regular season. Wentz's ACL injury was not so bad as he was able to walk off the field but it's not certain yet if it will keep him out for a long time. If the Eagles do have to turn to Nick Foles then it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Foles is certainly not the worst back up option out there

If he can tick them over for those 3 games then who knows, maybe Wentz can come back fit and see if he can finish what he started. The amount of season ending injuries this season is ridiculous

Patriots -Steelers game...SCENES!

Surely James had possession of the ball and broke the plane before landing, i.e. TD? The ruling that he didn't hold onto the ball after contact with the ground chalked off a huge win for Pittsburgh. The NFL is a cruel world at times...

Archived