IGNORED

NFL 2017 Season

Dynamite Red

Just got back from Wembley and only just able to breath again. I can confirm, Super, there was a fair pong. The Dolphins are going back to Heathrow customs to find their ability.

Could this season be turning into a changing of the usual suspects? Have the Pats finally come back to earth? Are there enough stars left fit? Will we be treated to a Superbowl with the least fancied teams taking part? 

18 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Just got back from Wembley and only just able to breath again. I can confirm, Super, there was a fair pong. The Dolphins are going back to Heathrow customs to find their ability.

Could this season be turning into a changing of the usual suspects? Have the Pats finally come back to earth? Are there enough stars left fit? Will we be treated to a Superbowl with the least fancied teams taking part? 

Wasn't too impressed with  the game, what did impress me was Brees, i've always been very dubious of the hype, but watching him in the flesh i was impressed by his game management.

Cutler has mugged the Dolphins off for $7m or whatever he's being paid this season, utterly shocking. 2nd time seeing Suh, the other reason i went, Brees being the other, again a big disappointment and another who's mugged the Dolphins off for his huge contract.

Roll on 4th November when i'm going to South Bend for my 2nd bout of live football this season, hopefully i'll get a decent game:cool:

19 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Wasn't too impressed with  the game, what did impress me was Brees, i've always been very dubious of the hype, but watching him in the flesh i was impressed by his game management.

Cutler has mugged the Dolphins off for $7m or whatever he's being paid this season, utterly shocking. 2nd time seeing Suh, the other reason i went, Brees being the other, again a big disappointment and another who's mugged the Dolphins off for his huge contract.

Roll on 4th November when i'm going to South Bend for my 2nd bout of live football this season, hopefully i'll get a decent game:cool:

Brees is definitely quality, just a shame that ‘The All Saints” have fallen apart so much over the last few years, Brees definitely deserved better throughout his career.

As for Cutler, supply & demand, The Dolphins had little choice & Cutler could afford to hold them to ransom, in a way it was poor planning by The Dolphins by not making sure they had a decent enough back-up in their roster.

Ah, Brees is one of a number of players who fall into the category of 'Blue Chip, but played on teams that were infrequent winners'. What could they have become if they were in a team of talents? As for Cutler, his career was exhumed and the Dolphins look like a side that are not united around him; Suh was not the force he was, possibly for that reason. Jay Ajayi was the focus for the build-up but was running into a brick wall for most of the game.

1 hour ago, Super said:

Just saw some of the highlights looks like we played pretty well.

Trouble was that no sooner than Kelley & Reed become available, we started losing defensive players & that caused a lot of disruption.

And unfortunately we just don’t have a strong enough squad to be able to handle numerous injuries.

On 9/18/2017 at 06:39, Super said:

Redskins are back!

On 9/18/2017 at 08:58, Super said:

THAT ARE 0-2!:clapping:

On 9/25/2017 at 06:48, Super said:

Beautiful stuff by the Skins! My faith is restored!

On 10/3/2017 at 06:56, Super said:

Just saw some of the highlights looks like we played pretty well.

This is too easy, Super

Please never, ever smirk about the Saints after that last play Monday night. It was like watching the Browns at their best

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

This is too easy, Super

Please never, ever smirk about the Saints after that last play Monday night. It was like watching the Browns at their best

It did look horrible! In fairness they needed a td so had to try something.

sorry still slightly off topic Iowa State have beat no.3 Oklahoma who were 35pt favourites, if you follow college football you may remember when Oklahoma beat Ohio St and Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma QB and one of the Heisman favourites) took the Oklahoma flag and planted it mid field at Ohio stadium, one of the Iowa players has just done it at Memorial Stadium:yes:

Archived