IGNORED

Adam B - commentary issues

Atlanta Red

Just now, One Team In Keynsham said:

Oxo, have you actually subscribed to the audio commentary, as well as the video feed? I paid both amounts, and have been able to access the audio stream today with no bother.

AdamB said that the audio would be available to all that subscribed to the video service

Just now, One Team In Keynsham said:

Oxo, have you actually subscribed to the audio commentary, as well as the video feed? I paid both amounts, and have been able to access the audio stream today with no bother.

Adam said this was not necessary as I asked him....The overseas video also subscribes you for audio

Ar you using Ipad or PC OTIK

Just got this email reply from bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com, " Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of this issue and are working hard to resolve this.  Thank you for your patience. "  So, I guess that they're on it.

20 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

If you click on the arrow in the picture it ges straight to billing details..................same for all

Thanks for the post Redoxo, got it working for me

Not really user friendly process tho

All

Many apologies to those that have been affected. It appears to only be affecting those who have international video subscriptions and should not affect those on audio only.

If you are audio only and are affected, please email bristolcitysupport@streamamg.com. 

Our internet streaming team and web hosts are busy working on this issue to try and rectify for the second half, but I appreciate it still isn't good enough. 

I'll provide a fuller update in due course but please accept our apologies once more. 

Adam

Much fiddling around and I got it to work. Annoyingly, when listening on a phone (iPhone in my case), you can't do anything else.... can't say send a text or surf the web without losing the sound. 

Didn't happen on the old one and I can listen to say Apple Music or the BBC iplayer and use other apps etc. 

Bit pants really! 

2 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Much fiddling around and I got it to work. Annoyingly, when listening on a phone (iPhone in my case), you can't do anything else.... can't say send a text or surf the web without losing the sound. 

Didn't happen on the old one and I can listen to say Apple Music or the BBC iplayer and use other apps etc. 

Bit pants really! 

how did you get it to work?

6 minutes ago, AdamB said:

All

Many apologies to those that have been affected. It appears to only be affecting those who have international video subscriptions and should not affect those on audio only.

If you are audio only and are affected, please email bristolcitysupport@streamamg.com. 

Our internet streaming team and web hosts are busy working on this issue to try and rectify for the second half, but I appreciate it still isn't good enough. 

I'll provide a fuller update in due course but please accept our apologies once more. 

Adam

Thanks for addressing this, hopefully  they can get it up and running for the 2nd half

3 minutes ago, Richwilkins50 said:

how did you get it to work?

I logged in.  It took me to the payment page. 

Then i went ultimately the official site home page. 

The headline is City v Plymouth  - there is a listen live option (or words to that effect)  clicked that then clicked the red arrow/play button and it worked.

if that works just make sure you leave it   - if you close it you'll have to do it all again!

not remotely user friendly or state of the art I'm afraid  

3 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

I logged in.  It took me to the payment page. 

Then i went ultimately the official site home page. 

The headline is City v Plymouth  - there is a listen live option (or words to that effect)  clicked that then clicked the red arrow/play button and it worked.

if that works just make sure you leave it   - if you close it you'll have to do it all again!

not remotely user friendly or state of the art I'm afraid  

still takes me to the my account page. strange. hopefully they willl fix it

9 minutes ago, AdamB said:

All

Adam

Hello Adam.... a lesser issue but surely when listening on a smart phone you should be able to do other things without losing sound? (I'm thinking send a text, surf the net etc). Is this worth investigating. I'm sure the previous version allowed it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Archived