IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

Time for the dreaded YouTube clip with horrible music - but I like what I see here. Likes a stepover, looks like he's got a turn of pace and a killer cross. Would be a no brainer with the likes of Đurić, Dhiediou and even Engvall in the side. Bet he won't be cheap though.

Sounds pacey, can play left right or number 10, read about Leeds wanting him.

FOOTBALL July 18, 2017  20:19

He has been the best player of the spring.

Now Niclas Eliasson can be lost for all Swedish.

Bristol City has bid for the scoreboard.

After a couple of mediocre seasons in AIK, Niclas Eliasson has exploded in IFK Norrköping. The 21-year-old has had an important role under coach Jens Gustafsson, which gave a result. Eliasson is leading the all-Swedish scorer with 10 assistants and 3 goals scored.

Achievements that, of course, gave me eco in Europe.Several clubs are interested and now Sportbladet can reveal that Beijing has received a bid for its gold climax.

Have not accepted

According to Sportbladet's information, English Bristol City is negotiating with IFK Norrköping and the Championship club has made a bid for the player. However, Beijing has not yet accepted any bid.

Previously, Gustav Engvall, in spring, was lent to Djurgården, in Bristol City.

A little bit of me thought that Tinnion's tweet (where he seemed to have "just found out" that Engvall was injured when arriving at the stadium) could have just been a decoy to look at someone else. Now I've discovered that Eliasson wasn't playing for either side on that day, those suspicions are dwindling.

Just now, chowie said:

According to Sportbladet's information, English Bristol City is negotiating with IFK Norrköping and the Championship club has made a bid for the player. However, Beijing has not yet accepted any bid.

Previously, Gustav Engvall, in spring, was lent to Djurgården, in Bristol City.

Intriguing. Not sure if brilliant translation error, bizarre typo or strange involvement of a Chinese club.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Sorry it's not more interesting, but, the last bloke we had who was all left foot and couldn't use his right was Tinman and he didn't turn out too bad! Now that makes this interesting! :thumbsup:

Just by looking at videos, I'd suggest this guy isn't "all" left foot. I don't claim to be an expert though.

Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

Just by looking at videos, I'd suggest this guy isn't "all" left foot. I don't claim to be an expert though.

Nor do I L Jr, nor do I. I'd never heard of him until a couple of hours ago but, judging by those vids only, he may be one footed like good old Tins. I'm probably miles away,a s usual. :facepalm:

44 minutes ago, ForeverRed said:

44 minutes ago, ForeverRed said:

Hang on???? Left winger........... likes step-overs........... takes a decent free-kick.........!!

It's Walshy Mk2, at last!!

Lets see if we can get him for £19000 + inflation (whatever that might be)

:clapping:

Will LJ drive his furniture over to Bristol?

Archived