IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

16 minutes ago, 29AR said:

After Engval I don't think this will happen. I think he'll go straight in to our team - for one he's match sharp and in form.

Can only seeing Brownhill make way. What's going to be hard for LJ is when a space in cm opens who he picks from Bronwhill or Hegeler to make it their own (assuming Hegeler makes way for Baker). 

Not bad headaches to have. 

Anyone think  we might stick him in tomorrow with his good mate Gus up front?

44 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Which is usually the case but I've not read anywhere we have the option and was weird was only a two year deal and not a 3 like we normally do. 

Perhaps Josh wanted to see how it went here before putting all the aces in City's hand.  I'm sure he's in a very decent bargaining position now...and good luck to him.

Assuming this does go ahead I think initially he might be brought on for either Paterson or Brownhill depending on how much work rate either has got through during the game and told to go for it.

The good thing is it means players like Paterson and Brownhill can also really go for it and if they tire we have the option of two pacey wide players in O'Dowda or Eliasson to bring on. Alternatively it could be he starts for a fast start to do all the damage and then bring on Brownhill to see the game out.

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:
1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Read Woodsy 's last post,  particularly the last sentence. I tip my hat to you Woodsy. Either everyone missed it or I'm an idiot! :clap:

HERE IS THAT LAST  SENTENCE. ...

I suspect this one is done though, but that's my hunch not because I've had a WhatsApp message!

Sorry SJ, but I've no idea what you are implying with Woodsy's post. I can't see a pun or anything cryptic.

What I do know is that I logged off from this thread 3 hours ago.

I had hoped to know at the very least, when I logged back on, if Tommy had confirmed it was him wearing the daps. 

Oh well!

24 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Nothing to report from Stockwood except a dog that won't shut up...........unless I get her a cup of tea and some toast.

I did wonder if I was hearing a plane landing last night, but it turned out to be the person in the room above me snoring!  

Archived