IGNORED

WELL RED PROGRAMME

foghornred

I was very disappointed on Tuesday night as I didn't manage to get a programme, I went to the usual places and no one was there,the shop had a few but the line to pay was massive.

There should be designated well marked locations where they are sold  instead of the girls just wandering around with them where and when they please.

I know where the fanzine is sold as they are always in the same spot surly the club could mark up points where they are sold and remain there until kick off.

The Programme is part and parcel of going to a match and brings in money for the club so sort it out City !

:angry: 

People still buy these?

The news in there is probably a week old, I imagine the Birmingham one for today as an example doesn't mention Engvall gone off on loan.

The price keeps going up but the content isn't really worth it. You'd think the increasing amount of adverts in there would drop the price a little. When I was in the US at the end of 2016, NBA and NFL programmes were free. Granted there were more adverts than content but still getting that memento of the day and I don't feel I missed out on any news as everything is online anyway.

Archived