IGNORED

No pay on the night at Brentford get in quick if your still thinking about the trip

Never to the dark side

22 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Can you get onto the terrace even if you buy a seated ticket?

I can't remember if its possible or not, I know it's two different entrances into the ground, but aren't the toilets/refreshments bit all in one place?

Yeah from what I remember there it's pretty easy to do,  I think it was the night we lost with Cotts in charge, I watched the first half in the terrace and second half in the seats. If you've got two mates in the terrace just get one of them to bring both stubs and meet you at the bogs, then you can both get back in the terrace.

3 hours ago, Bs4Red said:

Anyone selling a terrace ticket? 

I bought 5 what I thought were seating tickets earlier, then realized I had bought 5 terraced. As one of us is over 80  years old (not me) I needed seating and so also bought 5 of the last seating left.

So I have 5 terrace available - PM or call 07976 820699.

4 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Can you get onto the terrace even if you buy a seated ticket?

I can't remember if its possible or not, I know it's two different entrances into the ground, but aren't the toilets/refreshments bit all in one place?

Yeah mate easily, 2 seasons ago they checked no tickets at all, I think last year they did check tickets going onto the terrace but you could easily come down at half time.

Archived