IGNORED

The Chants Thread (merged)

KnowleUtd City

2 hours ago, streety_bcfc said:

Can we please get rid of the god awful palace song about Johnson taking us to Europe. Embarrassing is an understatement.  Not to mention every other club in the world sings it! How have we became one of those clubs? 

Absolute horrendous chant . It's one of those songs I thought I'm glad we don't sing that shit . Then against Barnsley my ears started bleeding. Each to their own but I won't be joining in that one 

EMBARRASING! Whoever started this. STOP IT! If you are in the singing section on Saturday please can people have a word with the Kids who have started it!

2 hours ago, streety_bcfc said:

Can we please get rid of the god awful palace song about Johnson taking us to Europe. Embarrassing is an understatement.  Not to mention every other club in the world sings it! How have we became one of those clubs? 

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Shame it's to that tune though, I was proud we were one of the only clubs that didn't use it.

You seem pretty negative about it all since the EE shut.

Maybe it's you that needs to move on and give copying everybody a bit more support rather than grumbling about it because it's not exactly the same as the 1980s.

58 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Diedhiou is two syllables, doesn't fit. 

We should just carry on singing it about Adam El Abd. Fit perfectly. 

(Eliasson fits it a lot better than Diedhiou if we go with it though) 

i would have thought not the ma nah ma nah bit but the died dhiou died dhiou dhiou .(du du ..dududhu)

he might turn out to be doo doo ! song works great......

besides who is adam el abd????

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

I'm intrigued to know what this is, never heard it before! 

God, this was years ago, late 80s / early 90s I guess

It was the 'girl I'm gonna miss you' song

No idea where it came from, why football fans were singing it, but it was great. Remember the entire away end singing it at the old Walsall ground one year....think we stunned them into silence that day. That and the  Tom Thumb song - great times

7 hours ago, Woodsy said:

No idea where it came from, why football fans were singing it, but it was great. Remember the entire away end singing it at the old Walsall ground one year....think we stunned them into silence that day. That and the  Tom Thumb song - great times

Oh my god, I'd cast that from my mind!

'it's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over/but I never will forget the day we met/girl I'm gonna miss you'

I feel a bit dirty now, and why we were all singing it I have no idea haha

53 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Oh my god, I'd cast that from my mind!

'it's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over/but I never will forget the day we met/girl I'm gonna miss you'

I feel a bit dirty now, and why we were all singing it I have no idea haha

Beautiful!!

On 8/16/2017 at 09:46, streety_bcfc said:

I disagree, it's more hilarious due to his Europe in 5 years comment! 

On 16/08/2017 at 13:46, Woodsy said:

No idea where it came from, why football fans were singing it, but it was great. Remember the entire away end singing it at the old Walsall ground one year....think we stunned them into silence that day. 

I think you'll find that in tribute to Milli Vanilli the whole away end were actually lip syncing to a backing tape Woodsy.

On 16/08/2017 at 13:46, Woodsy said:

Not the entire end I'd say  :nono: Tom Thumb OK , but there are limits even after a drink :drunk2:

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I think you'll find that in tribute to Milli Vanilli the whole away end were actually lip syncing to a backing tape Woodsy.

Ha, that did make me chuckle!! Didn't they get outed big time for doing that some time after?

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Not the entire end I'd say  :nono: Tom Thumb OK , but there are limits even after a drink :drunk2:

You were stood next to me, stinking of cider singing along, and you bloody well know it! 

Archived