IGNORED

Happy Clappers

Gert Mare

Anyone else think that the rose tinted specs have gone on again?

As soon as soon me people ask questions and voice concerns the belittlers come out in their droves, rubbishing every negative comment.

I was there tonight and we didn't turn up for almost the entire game. In fact we were absolutely battered by Brentford....Brentford!

We are the 6th biggest spenders this year in this division. We don't expect to win every game, but we expect a reaction after half time, just like Brum did against us.

We pay our money we are entitled to our opinions, positive or negative.

4 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

As soon as soon me people ask questions and voice concerns the belittlers come out in their droves, rubbishing every negative comment.

I was there tonight and we didn't turn up for almost the entire game. In fact we were absolutely battered by Brentford....Brentford!

We are the 6th biggest spenders this year in this division. We don't expect to win every game, but we expect a reaction after half time, just like Brum did against us.

carefull they bite on here your right though

If not completely overreacting to one bad game, and choosing to see the positives in the excellent performances against Barnsley and first half against Birmingham, make me a Happy Clapper then so be it, guilty as charged.

Nobody is claiming that we're world beaters or that Johnson is the next Guardiola, but to go in to complete meltdown when we're midtable after three games (two away from home) is frankly ridiculous.

Just a few people with very low intelligence levels about. Always looking to moan. Boring. Very boring. How shit must your life be to always try and find a negative... if this post offends you it is directed at you. 

Imagine being delusional enough to think we should be winning every game comfortably. Please don't give me the 'we don't, we just want to play well in every game' well Einstein, no football team does that. We got a point playing badly. What a shame. You must be ******* gutted. Shedding tears for you. 

Hahahah. Makes me laugh how some of you will be going to bed angry we didn't lose. 

Off ya pop 

5 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

If not completely overreacting to one bad game, and choosing to see the positives in the excellent performances against Barnsley and first half against Birmingham, make me a Happy Clapper then so be it, guilty as charged.

Nobody is claiming that we're world beaters or that Johnson is the next Guardiola, but to go in to complete meltdown when we're midtable after three games (two away from home) is frankly ridiculous.

Seen a few people saying things like this tonight "expect to win everygame" "complete meltdown"  like comments - can you actually point to those posts as opposed to just people who have a few concerns about some of our performances ?

6 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

There seems to be a constant battle on here, we loose a game and people come crawling out of the woodwork to give it the Billy big bollocks that they were right and we are shit, we win a game and you get the exact opposite. 

It's comically childish. 

Why the Brentford comment? What reason do you have to think that they aren't a side that will batter many teams this season, especially at home? Other than their name? 

I think everyone is entitled to expect a reaction after half time, but sometimes it just doesn't happen or the team on top just continues to steamroller the opposition. 

I think not changing it at half time was plain stupid, it's reasonable to expect that the pressure from Brentford would continue and we needed something to give us a chance to break, I'd have hauled off patterson for elliason and probably one of red or deidhou for oneil to give us the 5th man in midfield and try to stifle Brentford. 

The problem is there are a number of people who don't give a considered opinion and just say oh we are doomed, or we are shite. There are plenty of holes to pick in tonight but there has to be some acceptance that while undeserved the result is a good one. 

Just now, EmersonsRed said:

Just a few people with very low intelligence levels about. Always looking to moan. Boring. Very boring. How shit must your life be to always try and find a negative... if this post offends you it is directed at you. 

Imagine being delusional enough to think we should be winning every game comfortably. Please don't give me the 'we don't, we just want to play well in every game' well Einstein, no football team does that. We got a point playing badly. What a shame. You must be ******* gutted. Shedding tears for you. 

Hahahah. Makes me laugh how some of you will be going to bed angry we didn't lose. 

Off ya pop 

Just now, Fiale said:

Seen a few people saying things like this tonight "expect to win everygame" "complete meltdown"  like comments - can you actually point to those posts as opposed to just people who have a few concerns about some of our performances ?

See what I mean - they come across as delusional than those people they supposedly are responding to (though still not come across anyone who thinks we should be winning 100% of the games).

19 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I have been a Johson supporter but tonight was as awful as a SOD performance. Brentford were absolutely robbed

8 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Yeah you're entitled to your opinion as we all are. I can only go on what I've seen and wouldn't comment if I haven't . The goals were on sky and the defending was terrible and we got battered but we took a point. We are allowed to get put under pressure by teams , they're trying to beat us . It's not being a happy clapper if you try and have a balanced view. I was at Birmingham and we were excellent first half . Were you on hear singing the teams praises then ? Or just slagging us off after we lost . As far as the happy clapper / rose tinted glasses aspect , it goes both ways , there are plenty on here that do nothing but ******* moan and can't wait to stick the knife in. There will be 23 other clubs trying to beat us , we have no Devine right to win any game. I will critise if I think it's justified but won't just moan for the sake of it. Yes LJ has and will make mistakes , its life it happens . I'm sure all the moaners can play football manager and think they're pep but it ain't quite that simple. 

So if you question how we played you are a moaner and if you defend how we played you are a happy clapper. You all slag each other off and say how you cant accept someone elses point of view. You are all as bad as each other and it really ***** me off

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yeah you're entitled to your opinion as we all are. I can only go on what I've seen and wouldn't comment if I haven't . The goals were on sky and the defending was terrible and we got battered but we took a point. We are allowed to get put under pressure by teams , they're trying to beat us . It's not being a happy clapper if you try and have a balanced view. I was at Birmingham and we were excellent first half . Were you on hear singing the teams praises then ? Or just slagging us off after we lost . As far as the happy clapper / rose tinted glasses aspect , it goes both ways , there are plenty on here that do nothing but ******* moan and can't wait to stick the knife in. There will be 23 other clubs trying to beat us , we have no Devine right to win any game. I will critise if I think it's justified but won't just moan for the sake of it. Yes LJ has and will make mistakes , its life it happens . I'm sure all the moaners can play football manager and think they're pep but it ain't quite that simple. 

We were truly awful tonight.

17 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

It's that horrendous run of defeats though mate that for some is too deep of a wound to just forget about. I think last seasons run of shite ran so deep for many of the fanbase that LJ quite rightly is on thin ice from the off this season.. that performance today so I'm informed was dire and had a direct similarity to so many of last seasons. I just don't think he has learnt any lessons and even if he has I just don't think he has the ability to Learn and act on it.

Its worrying and what's even more worrying is we don't even have a Chairman who will pull the trigger when the time is right, that's what is frustrating the hell out of most fans I think is that we know come what may even if it means league 1 LJ is backed so heavily and blindly by the Lansdowns.

2 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

We were truly awful tonight.

That's fine to say that , if I was there I'd probably say the same but would also be happy as **** we got a point. I was gutted we got nothing when walking out of Birmingham Saturday because we did deserve something. It's football , it happens and we rarely play well at Brentford. I understand asking why nothing was changed but we were limited off the bench. How do we he wouldn't of chucked Đurić on if fit, we don't . We're definitely lacking up top at the moment . 

29 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Gosh 2 games in and we're already being written off by the agendists :laugh:! 

Regardless of pro or anti Johnson, positive vs negative fans, formation, perception, reality etc and all else...

I refuse to believe, absolutely refuse to believe that there are City fans who think:

'Oooh, match day today. Tough away day- we could certainly lose this...excellent. A loss is just what we need.'

That's a mad concept surely. Just mad.

Just now, cynic said:

2-2 though - isn't that something to be a tiny little bit pleased about ?

Ha ha, of course not. The rules as applied by the agendists is - If it's a good result but we play badly, then it's how we played that frames the narrative. However if we play well, but lose its only the result that matters. Bless them! 

Archived