IGNORED

Happy Clappers

Gert Mare

On 16/08/2017 at 20:54, Cheesleysmate said:

I want him to do well and take City up, but like you I just can't see it happening.....at this moment in time. He still has some learning to do. Can see fireworks on here if we are struggling come November/ December though! :fear:

- and if we are doing well come November/December there will still be doubters sticking the knife in.

1 hour ago, Hellfire Corner said:

- and if we are doing well come November/December there will still be doubters sticking the knife in.

If they are then it's a personal dislike of Lee Johnson rather than genuine concern about what is in the best interests of the football club, which I think is sad.

Mind you, Arsene Wenger won the FA Cup for Arsenal last season and they didn't get relegated, but fans were calling for his head in droves and even flying planes overhead calling for him to leave, so there are always gonna be those more bothered about the person in charge  than what happens on the pitch. It's just the way people are nowadays I guess? No patience whatsoever.

4 hours ago, Leveller said:

Well that's ironic.

Quote me 

Please feel free point out where I've referred to fellow fans as w********s or anything of the like

Do your best......

As I've pointed out before - As usual very you are very ' selective'  in who you stick your nose into arnt you 

Maybe you'd like to challenge some of your little chums who use those phrases....

Oh no you wouldn't do that would you .......:whistle:

Bless

Maybe you be better sticking your nose in when posters refer to others as inbreds , w********s or tell fellow supporters to ****k off 

But that doesn't suit your little personal agenda does it  

Says everything about you

You appear to have a very weird inclination / obsession to stick your nose in , only when it comes to me

Your standards appear to waiver to suit

Still bitter eh from a long ago disagreed view 

And as I am always happy to say - I'm happy to say what I have to say away from the keyboard , i.e. Face to face unlike some notable others so your pathetic 'ironic' comment is complete horses**t   #shock

bless

Good Luck

On 8/16/2017 at 21:13, myol'man said:

I am sure that there is an underlying group, quiet minority at the moment, who are just gagging for a shit start to the season so they can dust off the 'Johnson Out' banners. :grr:

You should know the sketch S..

Some of the chaps used to sit on that Wessun coach with you.

Your Mates think the little un aint all that.

And they aint never been quiet.

I am pretty sure the term 'happy clapper' was banned on OTIB last season.

Have the mods not spotted this thread yet?

As a 'happy clapper' might be described as someone who never offers constructive criticism, and shouts and cheers even when City get beat 10-0 every game, and are in the Southern Premier League, I have no issue with the term myself.

tfj

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 14:35, BobBobSuperBob said:

Personally 

I always wonder whether keyboard warriors who call fellow City fans  w*******s on this forum  would do so away from their keyboard

Most unlikely Bob

11 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Most unlikely Bob

Easy to hide behind the keyboards giving it the big un. Time to think about the responses too, so imagine that some wouldn't be able to argue their way out of a paper bag face to face and others would be scary buggers that can more than back up what they say face to face!

Only the Wealdstone Raider wouldn't give a flyer!

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Easy to hide behind the keyboards giving it the big un. Time to think about the responses too, so imagine that some wouldn't be able to argue their way out of a paper bag face to face and others would be scary buggers that can more than back up what they say face to face!

Sounds like an OTIB barbecue could be a good idea.  :dancing6:

14 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Who would cook the burgers? The happy clappers or the agendists?

There would be an argument first about whether smoke makes for a better atmosphere first :yes:

2 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

You wouldn't be able to complain that the sausages aren't cooked properly. The cooks would have none of it!

And what about the ones for the future that are still in the fridge? When is the right time for them to be thrown in to the cut and thrust of the full barbeque? Will they ever be ready?

48 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

You wouldn't be able to complain that the sausages aren't cooked properly. The cooks would have none of it!

That would be the Happy Crappers

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Quote me 

Please feel free point out where I've referred to fellow fans as w********s or anything of the like

Do your best......

As I've pointed out before - As usual very you are very ' selective'  in who you stick your nose into arnt you 

Maybe you'd like to challenge some of your little chums who use those phrases....

Oh no you wouldn't do that would you .......:whistle:

Bless

Maybe you be better sticking your nose in when posters refer to others as inbreds , w********s or tell fellow supporters to ****k off 

But that doesn't suit your little personal agenda does it  

Says everything about you

You appear to have a very weird inclination / obsession to stick your nose in , only when it comes to me

Your standards appear to waiver to suit

Still bitter eh from a long ago disagreed view 

And as I am always happy to say - I'm happy to say what I have to say away from the keyboard , i.e. Face to face unlike some notable others so your pathetic 'ironic' comment is complete horses**t   #shock

bless

Good Luck

I don't keep records of the insults you dish out, but I'll let the abrasive tone of this post of yours speak for itself!

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands :chant6ez::chant6ez:,

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands :chant6ez::chant6ez:,

If you're happy and Lee knows it - and you really want to show it,

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands :facepalm:    :facepalm:".

tfj :laughcont:

Archived