IGNORED

Taylor

Langford Red

15 hours ago, IAmNick said:

I'm pretty sure it was a wedding with quite a few footballers there if it's what I'm thinking of.

Not really surprising he's mates with some gas players still, and they were very supportive of his move so no reason not to be.

Indeed. No different to our lot still being friends with the likes of Ayling, Cunningham etc and all going to Vegas together. 

20 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Was going to say - there are a few 'rumours'  doing the rounds regarding Taylor - I suspect most if not all,of them emanate from bitter Sags as VV alludes to

Agreed. The hurt runs deep. Being the types that they are and not being able to take what they dish out the whole Taylor transfer saga was a bitter pill of shit rammed thoroughly down their throats by our club.....The live feed unveiling, the "Welcome To Bristol" posters.....**** me.....they were ready for a full scale 70's style ruck that mob! Mortally mortally wounded souls.

19 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

heard johnson sees him playing behind a striker or strikers in the hole he doesnt agree an wants to play upfront?

He cost £300k, we have probably tripled his wages and he thinks he can demand to decide where he plays? I doubt that very much. I wouldn't mind betting that if he was asked directly, he would say, anywhere is fine by me as long as I am involved.

@Bicester Red

Bringing you OP classics such as:

"Good job I am not wasting my money, to watch the reserves v Plymouth

Had enough of poor sides being put out

So staying away tonight this season

Don't want to see Plymouth win "

and ......

23 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

This club is paying his wages

I understand City have rejected a loan deal from Chalton Ath for him

Why would Chalton Ath want him if he is injured ?

and coming to forum near you...

Steve Lansdown ate my hamster

Archived