IGNORED

What if Flint stays?

cummins17

17 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Hmmm. Not sure about that but Baker should be first choice. 

No brainer for me. Baker is quality.

Although he can't be faulted for today's display (apart from when in the first half Steve Morison absolutely rinsed him for pace) Bailey Wright is so bad. In my opinion he's not championship quality. Not sure why he's captain either.

46 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Easy for me. Drop Bailey Wright. 

I would do all I could to keep Flint at the club. Not sure he would want to stay or LJ would be for that mind.

Thought the defence was ok today. Problems are midfield as per usual.

1 hour ago, cummins17 said:

So if Flint actually ends up staying, what would you do? 

Do you see LJ completely keeping him out of the picture? Would you drop one of Wright or Baker to accommodate Flint back in the team? Or would you move to three centre backs to fit Flint back in? 

352 with Flint there for me. Also bulks us up for 3 in the middle of a constantly over run midfield!

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Baker and Flint the best pairing arguably at this level. I'm not saying drop Baker. But we all know how clueless LJ is. 

Already a little like last season , posters on here, me included, things on the pitch also 

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Sadly it appears to be, I have no idea what we're playing at but it doesn't feel like City.

Dross I can cope with, battling sides in the old 4th I could cope with, this is just painful.

I've paid massive money on season tickets for me and my crew  and this was too early for this type of performance. Seen us play with more heart and determination with worse players in a lower division. Worried 

29 minutes ago, Super said:

Thought the defence was ok today. Problems are midfield as per usual.

Can't argue with that. Midfield is so weak and will continue to be a big problem unless it's addressed. Hate to say it but I would move Korey on now. Not the same player and no longer up to it unfortunately.

still don't rate BW though!

1 minute ago, shelts said:

I've paid massive money on season tickets for me and my crew  and this was too early for this type of performance. Seen us play with more heart and determination with worse players in a lower division. Worried 

Sad state of affairs, I don't expect too much from many years experience but this just feels urghh, especially with the stated aims and the money.

1 hour ago, cummins17 said:

So if Flint actually ends up staying, what would you do? 

Do you see LJ completely keeping him out of the picture? Would you drop one of Wright or Baker to accommodate Flint back in the team? Or would you move to three centre backs to fit Flint back in? 

We are much better with Wright and baker.

some fans need to get over flint is the be all and end all , he's not. Those two are much better defenders imo 

Archived