IGNORED

Trouble vs Wall!!!!!!!!??????

adamski

11 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Yeh, I've never been in conflict with or been hit by a policeman because I am a law abiding citizen.

Got clattered by the police for having the temerity to be stood outside a kebab shop 30 odd mins after a 'fracas' had been reported there.  

It was Liverpool in the 90's though.  

Amazing how quickly you topple after a baton to the back of the knees comes swinging in as you're face deep in a Shish.

He did help me up after though so all good, apart from dropping my pickled chilli.

1 hour ago, kmpowell said:

The smashing of the baton is a by-product of his initial offence. He will no doubt say he used it reasonably in the situation, but if he hadn't done the initial aggravation, there wouldn't have been a 'situation' I.e...

The tall man in the shorts & jumper combo goes through the police corden, to which he was correctly moved back by the said officer. He is then warned to stay back, which he clearly does, but at 0:54sec the jumped up officer lunges through the line at the said man and pushes him for no reason whatsoever. It was THAT action that then caused the crowd to lunge forward and for the copper to seemingly think it's justifiable to use his baton.

As said, it's little twerps like this that give the police a bad name. There was absolutely NO need whatsoever for him to lunge through and push the tall man, and he should be punished accordingly for two counts 1) aggravation of the situation, then b) unnecessarily drawing a baton and using it.

Although no one has any idea of what was being said.......

2 hours ago, Top Robin said:

Yeh, I've never been in conflict with or been hit by a policeman because I am a law abiding citizen.

Oh I have..........70's away at Orient (as they were then). Got off a "pirate" coach (as they were then)  Somebody (NOT me) made a derogatory remark towards a copper. "Oi, come here" he shouted at ME !   "what?" I said...... "You know!" he said

He waited till all my mates had buggered off, then this young pimply shaver looked all about to make sure no one was watching.

"Here it comes" I thought, so tensed up my stomach muscles and he thumped me with all his (pitiful) might. 

I just looked at him and said..." Is that it, can I go?"

He looked a bit shocked that his "Charles Atlas" physique hadn't wrought some pain !

" If you'd been cheeky, it would have been a LOT harder !"

I just smiled and walked off ! :P

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the slippery slope this thread is heading down.
I imagine @Rudolf Hucker is trawling the interweb for images as we speak..... uummm type. 

Yeah, sorry .... it's all going a bit too Cagney & Lacey  ;) .. probably best to stop now eh?  :) 

ITS NOT PC !  is it?  ... (well, technically, it is & it isn't.. looks like a job for the forum police imho)

6 hours ago, phantom said:

One thing that did strike me last Saturday was how many policemen and women were so unfit

Jogging past so many were out of breath / sweating and bright red - is there not some kind of level of fitness these should be adhering to?

Not only that most of them are scruffy as well, can't be bothered to polish their boots. Also why do they wear baseball caps these days is it to make them look abit harder?

On 21/08/2017 at 13:52, WhistleHappy said:

*********... !!!

(Police seemed to have their work cut out for them for a few minutes, one rather excitable copper (the small one with the long batton.... got what appears to have been a sneaky OTT baton whack in, .. could be complaints about that... but in fairness not being there seeing and hearing exactly what the situation was - maybe the coppers action was justified... but he certainly looked a little 'excitable' to say the least.. small man syndrome perhaps?)  No need for anyone to get excited though if the morons looking for trouble weren't and simply behaved.

Why wasn't my face pixelated out when I walked past? Perhaps it was the sunglasses! :sad26:

Archived