IGNORED

Ashton gate Seating

Diggaa

6 hours ago, Diggaa said:

Hi all, I would just like to know what the view is from the Lower Lansdown W11 Row 28ish. Was going to buy a couple seats for Friday but unsure on the view as it is right in the corner, Images are pretty hard to come by.

Thanks

Just sit on your hands fella and make sure you enuciate your 'ers' if you speak. Brummie accent is hard to disguise tho...

7 hours ago, Diggaa said:

Hi all, I would just like to know what the view is from the Lower Lansdown W11 Row 28ish. Was going to buy a couple seats for Friday but unsure on the view as it is right in the corner, Images are pretty hard to come by.

Thanks

If you hover over the block on the ticketing website it shows a view from that block.

• Admin

Thanks

6 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

If you hover over the block on the ticketing website it shows a view from that block.

@digga

Capture.PNG

Thanks

I sit in that row and have a season ticket there! Personally think the views are very good. Got a good angle of the game, better than I thought!

Archived