IGNORED

Sky Box Office Question

SARJ

R.E. the big fight this weekend, will most probably order it but don't really fancy getting up at 5AM to see it.

Ideally I would like to order and record it. That way I can just get up at say 7.30/8AM go straight downstairs with a nice cuppa and enjoy it.

My question is: if I do order the fight via my Sky remote, do I then get the option to record it? If so, will it just appear in my planner like other programmes I record or is this prohibited due to it being 'Box Office' etc.

There is a fight repeat at 10AM but I'm not sure I could wait that long without checking! Many thanks in advance and sorry if I haven't made the above clear.

10 minutes ago, SARJ said:

R.E. the big fight this weekend, will most probably order it but don't really fancy getting up at 5AM to see it.

Ideally I would like to order and record it. That way I can just get up at say 7.30/8AM go straight downstairs with a nice cuppa and enjoy it.

My question is: if I do order the fight via my Sky remote, do I then get the option to record it? If so, will it just appear in my planner like other programmes I record or is this prohibited due to it being 'Box Office' etc.

There is a fight repeat at 10AM but I'm not sure I could wait that long without checking! Many thanks in advance and sorry if I haven't made the above clear.

Pretty sure you can't record it.

Unless it's changed you must first purchase it but then yes you can record it but will only remain on the box for 7 days. From the point where you start watching it you will only have 24 hours before it deletes itself from your box 

13 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Unless it's changed you must first purchase it but then yes you can record it but will only remain on the box for 7 days. From the point where you start watching it you will only have 24 hours before it deletes itself from your box 

That's what I'm now led to believe. Thanks in advance Tomarse.

Archived