IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Aston Villa FC match day thread

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Disappointed there are no changes. 

Same here...This side could not beat the bottom side Brentford nor the team just above them Millwall...Was hoping for changes tonight and really disappointed there isn't given the midweek result .....Just hope he knows something we don't but if they win tonight fair play to them and LJ decisions was correct and I'm a plonker

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

**** you Sky Sports!! 

Started the show off showing how Villas season has gone, that's fair enough, familiarise the audience with how both teams have started the season but our highlights were no where to be seen.

So biased isn't it. Rediculous. It's like it was Villa v Villa. No mention of us at all for first 5 mins. Oh yeah, and Bristol City will be there too. 

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

**** you Sky Sports!! 

Started the show off showing how Villas season has gone, that's fair enough, familiarise the audience with how both teams have started the season but our highlights were no where to be seen.

It's only been on 10 minutes!

1 hour ago, Bainsey said:

Working until 10pm tonight so cannot get to the game or watch on TV! Gutted is an understatement. Will have to make do with impatiently waiting for BBC updates/furiously refreshing the page on here! Not cool...:grr:

Join the chat; we've even trained @Dollymarie to not spoil the goals for those of us with lag :) 

3 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

So biased isn't it. Rediculous. It's like it was Villa v Villa. No mention of us at all for first 5 mins. Oh yeah, and Bristol City will be there too. 

I want to turn this off for the next half hour as all this Villa talk is sickening.

Im assuming we are shortly going to have the same indepth coverage shortly? Not holding my breath tho.

But you can bet your house that if we win they will be all over us as we would have caused an 'upset'

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

**** you Sky Sports!! 

Yep. Big wanky thing about Villa season so far a lot of Pieminster Bruce images Terry and all very dramatic then a 20 second pan of our team in the tunnel and Lee taking a camp selfie with a couple of kids. Utterly pathetic from sky yet again. Ah well one way to shut them up is win this isnt it :yes:

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I want to turn this off for the next half hour as all this Villa talk is sickening.

Im assuming we are shortly going to have the same indepth coverage shortly? Not holding my breath tho.

But you can bet your house that if we win they will be all over us as we would have caused an 'upset'

Media pressure is on them. Let them have it all and we can go about our business without the PL loving **** stains bigging us up.

Archived