IGNORED

Eros

RT's Vaseline Tub

27 minutes ago, Float'n Over said:

Certainly a class act is EP, watched him a lot tonight, indeed a great reader of the game was my thought also and did he put a foot wrong? Don't think he did.

Excellent acquisition who can probably do even better.

What happened to his shorts....was he playing in his pants?

His crossing was a bit off tonight, but he is a quality defender, and good in the build-up play.

29 minutes ago, Distortia said:

Let me say this - if our whole XI was at the standard of Pisano, we'd certainly be a top 6 team, IMO.

Now where's the thread where someone (after 2 preseason games) suggested he 'won a competition to become a professional footballer'?

Think it was the Manor Farm game....someone said he was awful.

50 minutes ago, cynic said:

Real deal full back.

Couldn't ask for anything more really - bloke would charge through a brick wall to get at the ball.

Brilliant signing.

reminds me of a certain centre half with his full bloodied commitment, excuse the pun but wow the man has the makings of a real fans favourite.

A real 'hit' for me up to now

Composed on ball , love his romps forward , not afraid to put a tackle in 

but as much for his character !

When we signed him I said he looked like he could be / hoped he'd be similar to Bruno at Brighton and he actually reminds me a lot of Bruno

Great start Pisa Pisa Pisannnnooooooo :clap:

Forget my previous post, I'll return to that and apologise/make peace, on that very thread, when the time is right. 

I'm still not convinced though. 

Last night Villa played though the middle and had very little wide threat ( their team selection was baffling, with Hogan & Adomah on the bench) 

Pisano, certainly isn't the mug that I saw during the Yeovil game, however, he can't cross for shit, seriously dire at crossing! And I still think he looks vulnerable against any sort of wide threat. 

So far, 6/10 for me. 

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

What happened to his shorts....was he playing in his pants?

His crossing was a bit off tonight, but he is a quality defender, and good in the build-up play.

When he had to change? Had a nose bleed - presume he was made to change his shorts as blood had got on them.

I've been really impressed with Pisano. My expectations were lowered significantly when someone came on here after the Yeovil friendly saying he looked non-league or something.

Anyway, he looks a class act and our back 5 is looking really solid.

Archived