IGNORED

Johnson have some dignity

Alberto

3 hours ago, Leveller said:

Indeed. "Now, lets see, what new angle can I find to criticise?"

How about his choice of shoes?

We have no ambition. We need proven Championship shoes. Big name shoes in fact. SL should get his cheque book out and get Moyes' shoes.

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

We have no ambition. We need proven Championship shoes. Big name shoes in fact. SL should get his cheque book out and get Moyes' shoes.

there is nothing wrong with his shoes it's just the way he ties his laces I think he needs to get Kilkenny back to point him in the right direction.

The only two real occasions I saw him 'have a go' we're when Bobby went down in the box and the Terry handball, both occasions you'd expect it. If no other reason than to attempt to put some pressure on, if officials think they have missed something big. He was no where near as bad as Bruce who was laying into the 4th official when corners and throw ins didn't go their way, Bruce also walked right up to the linesman on the touch line and was practically shouting in his ear at one point. 

2 hours ago, chinapig said:

Personally I think we should look abroad. A nice pair of Italian shoes would be just the ticket and would show the competition that we mean business.

2 hours ago, chinapig said:

Whatever you do, don't mention this to @RedM. She gets terribly flustered at the thought of Moyesy taking charge here...

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If you looked closely at LJ's jacket you can see Bristol City woven into the fabric in that 'lovely' font!  Soon to be on sell in the shop.

Ala Conor McGregor. Except I think he had swears woven into his... perhaps LJ needs "City as F***" woven into it... :whistle:

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Funny you say that - they were taking the P on the Villa Forum saying did he buy his jacket when he was 15 as the jacket was too small and the sleeves were too short  for him !!! 

:laughcont:

It doesn't matter one jot really but he definitely sees himself as Tisdale or Italian style type manager !!!!

Other than doll's clothes, there are no jackets too small for Lickle Lee.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Personally I think we should look abroad. A nice pair of Italian shoes would be just the ticket and would show the competition that we mean business.

We should get some Swedish ones, which, if they don't fit well, can always be lent to one of our Swedish contingent.

18 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

Whats annoying me is that by tagging the post as rubbish/snake it's adding to the poster's rep. Makes it appear if you came across him else where that his one comment was super popular.

It don`t work like that I think. If you get a rubbish one it reduces your overall rep by one.

12 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

LJ does seem to perform for the telly. The last couple of games he's been sat in the dugout or stood motionless in his square. Last night he was gesturing like a raver at our players. Perhaps that's the thinking of the white cuffs - easily visible from distance...

Next televised match he will be wearing a high viz jacket, white gloves and holding semaphore flags.

Archived