IGNORED

Tammy off the mark!

Tinmans Love Child

There really are some bellends on here! It was obvious from the thread title what the thread was about, if you're not interested then don't read the thread let alone comment on it!

It's been posted in the 'Football Sub-Forum' of OTIB & it's football related, what's wrong with it?

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

There really are some bellends on here! It was obvious from the thread title what the thread was about, if you're not interested then don't read the thread let alone comment on it!

It's been posted in the 'Football Sub-Forum' of OTIB & it's football related, what's wrong with it?

Bit strong tipps. We all wish him well. But as said above. Every time he scores will we have a thread. Time to move on

10 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Wasn't aware that it's wrong to want a former loanee to do well, and be happy when they do. 

It's OK. Those two are serial moaners. Especially about any interest in former players,

In the meantime at QPR, Matt Smith scores with a Freeman assist.

Ah see the two old moaners couldn't wait to go fishing together!

I personally will watch with keen interest everything Tammy does this season, and was quite pleased to see his infectious smile beaming back from Sky Sports News.

Well Done to Tammy, forever in our hearts.

57 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Wasn't aware that it's wrong to want a former loanee to do well, and be happy when they do. 

Point is Tammy no longer plays for us and like all former City players I have zero interest in how they do elsewhere.

Why others do follow former players is beyond me......

I really pleased for him and hope he goes on to big things. He was not your typical loan signing - 1st, he was a huge success and a big part of us retaining championship status 2nd, He acted like he was our player while he was here. He didn't just take time to go to fans he went out of his way to do so, he was complimentary about everything about the club and a model professional.

I would say he was a unique loan signing for these reasons and it did feel in some ways like he was our player while he was here. And whilst it would obviously get annoying if he pops up on here every time he scores it's definitely worth celebrating his 1st goal. And I'll be closely following his career just pleased that our club had a little part in it. 

11 hours ago, Clarky89 said:

They commentators kept saying what a special place it is to come under the lights. When we scored he went crazy over the top about how magical it is to come to the Gate on a Friday night! 

Then don't open the thread, don't then read the thread, then don't reply to the thread - it really is rather simple, you could have stopped yourself at any of those 3 stages... maybe you care more than you let on :P

40 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

I really pleased for him and hope he goes on to big things. He was not your typical loan signing - 1st, he was a huge success and a big part of us retaining championship status 2nd, He acted like he was our player while he was here. He didn't just take time to go to fans he went out of his way to do so, he was complimentary about everything about the club and a model professional.

I would say he was a unique loan signing for these reasons and it did feel in some ways like he was our player while he was here. And whilst it would obviously get annoying if he pops up on here every time he scores it's definitely worth celebrating his 1st goal. And I'll be closely following his career just pleased that our club had a little part in it. 

And to add, it can only be a good thing that a young English striker is scoring in the Premier League as it bodes well for the national side.

Or do you ignore them as well @Robbored as there aren`t any current City players in the squad.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And to add, it can only be a good thing that a young English striker is scoring in the Premier League as it bodes well for the national side.

Or do you ignore them as well @Robbored as there aren`t any current City players in the squad.

A large percentage ignore the national side I should think, I'm certainly one of them.  No interest at all.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

A large percentage ignore the national side I should think, I'm certainly one of them.  No interest at all.

Fair enough. I can`t say I`m devoted to them, probably for the same reasons as most. It might be different if the team had a few more Tammys and a few less Billy Big Bollox`s in it perhaps though and more might return to the fold.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Fair enough. I can`t say I`m devoted to them, probably for the same reasons as most. It might be different if the team had a few more Tammys and a few less Billy Big Bollox`s in it perhaps though and more might return to the fold.

I'll certainly support Tammy, seems a great kid.  England not so much.

51 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Point is Tammy no longer plays for us and like all former City players I have zero interest in how they do elsewhere.

Why others do follow former players is beyond me......

We know; you've said so often enough. But just accept that you're are in a tiny minority.

Archived