Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

BigTone    4,302
53 minutes ago, Trueredsupporte said:

Why is it people are turning this into "everybody hates us cyclists" You have. 

No I haven't and frankly am losing patience with the idiots who have. You're telling me that no other country has implemented laws on bikes without any proof. I've shown you they have. As for Europe I suggest you go and do your research as you may be surprised what you find.  I'm glad you don't play up front for City and miss the goal as often as you miss the point. Relegation would be a cert.

Edited by BigTone

13 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No I haven't and frankly am losing patience with the idiots who have. You're telling me that no other country has implemented laws on bikes without any proof. I've shown you they have. As for Europe I suggest you go and do your research as you may be surprised what you find.  I'm glad you don't play up front for City and miss the goal as often as you miss the point. Relegation would be a cert.

Forgive me if I'm wrong though but have you given an example of compulsory insurance for bikes? As far as I can see you have only given examples of plates, carrying ID and a copy of an optional course in NZ.  

BigTone    4,302
6 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong though but have you given an example of compulsory insurance for bikes? As far as I can see you have only given examples of plates, carrying ID and a copy of an optional course in NZ.  

Go and do your own research instead of trying my patience.