IGNORED

Reading vs City

RFCLACOSTE

Afternoon all. I hate the international break so looking forward to our game already.

We are just starting to pick up form now, we had some injuries and have been bedding in new players, and some more yet to come in.

Possible line up

..........................................Mannone...............................................

Gunter....................Moore................Mcshane............................Obita

.............................................Kelly.........................................................

..............................Swift.....................Bacuna.....................................

Barrow......................................................................................Aluko

..........................................Oliviera.....................................................

Subs from any of the following

Jaakkola
George Evans
Joe Van Den Berg
Jon Dadi Bodvaarson
Gareth McCleary
Roy Beerens
Tiago Illori
Tyler Blackett
Dave Edwards
Mendes
Pelle Clement

Conceivably, any of the above subs could also get into the starting 11 and Stam has done a great job of adding quality this summer. We have 23-24 players that could easily start every week for the club.

How do you rate your season so far? You started off like a train but have had some difficult matches lately and seemed to create a fantastic atmosphere on Friday.

Do you still back your manager? I don't like his jacket and I get the feeling your fans have turned on him.

Cheers

34 minutes ago, RFCLACOSTE said:

Afternoon all. I hate the international break so looking forward to our game already.

We are just starting to pick up form now, we had some injuries and have been bedding in new players, and some more yet to come in.

Possible line up

..........................................Mannone...............................................

Gunter....................Moore................Mcshane............................Obita

.............................................Kelly.........................................................

..............................Swift.....................Bacuna.....................................

Barrow......................................................................................Aluko

..........................................Oliviera.....................................................

Jaakkola
George Evans
Joe Van Den Berg
Jon Dadi Bodvaarson
Gareth McCleary
Roy Beerens
Tiago Illori
Tyler Blackett
Dave Edwards
Mendes
Pelle Clement

Conceivably, any of the above subs could also get into the starting 11 and Stam has done a great job of adding quality this summer. We have 23-24 players that could easily start every week for the club.

How do you rate your season so far? You started off like a train but have had some difficult matches lately and seemed to create a fantastic atmosphere on Friday.

Do you still back your manager? I don't like his jacket and I get the feeling your fans have turned on him.

Cheers

I notice no place for Flint . 

40 minutes ago, RFCLACOSTE said:

Possible line up

Jaakkola
George Evans
Joe Van Den Berg
Jon Dadi Bodvaarson
Gareth McCleary
Roy Beerens
Tiago Illori
Tyler Blackett
Dave Edwards
Mendes
Pelle Clement

Cheers

Enjoy the break if your bored, just go fishing.

Improved on the pitch and have become hard to beat. Johnson splits a lot of opinion but think the majority see what he's trying to build but time will tell if he is given it. Owner backs him 100% so if we don't move forward and improve this season then the knives will be out come January if not sooner if we aren't mid table 

looks like we will be taking a fair few again to your place but always seem to have Lady Luck against us so here's hoping we come away with at least a point 

19 minutes ago, harrys said:

No interest of watching football in a soulless bowl against plastic fans in the middle of an industrial estate

I actually quite like the Madejski, especially out-singing the home fans! The worst 'soulless bowl' that I have been to is Coventry's Ricoh. That definitely is bowl-shaped, with a swirling inaudible tannoy system echoing around the stadium. They usually only get a few thousand, despite the ground able to seat many more. Plus, the fact that they play in sky blue, the huge gaps gives the illusion of being inside a fridge!

5 hours ago, RFCLACOSTE said:

:laugh: - Not fishing here at all, have genuine respect for your club. We've had some great battles in the past.

Sorry pal but the feeling is far from mutual here. I have little time for the Reading as a place, the club or its modern breed of fans. Nothing personal, I hope you understand. We are long long long overdue a bit of luck and a result against you guys. Hopefully this is finally the one.

10 minutes ago, mikep said:

But some people actually like Marmite, don't they?;)

I bet Steve Lansdown loves a good dollop of marmite on his toast at breakfast.  

Mrs L has given up moaning about it now, she wants honey or jam, anything!  She now knows the marmite goes nowhere until Steve says otherwise.  

55 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I bet Steve Lansdown loves a good dollop of marmite on his toast at breakfast.  

Mrs L has given up moaning about it now, she wants honey or jam, anything!  She now knows the marmite goes nowhere until Steve says otherwise.  

I always believed the main problem was getting the top off. Perhaps grabbing the body in one hand and applying a sharp twist to the top would enable Mr L to not just satisfy Mrs L but also a large number of supporters at the same time.

Archived