IGNORED

De Girolamo

Coin-op

6 minutes ago, Cider Army said:

What chance has he really got at city if he was 17/18 then I might agree I just see it as a pointless signing unless it was made to make profit on.

The problem is that there is this pesky law that states we can only play eleven players at any one time 

5 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

I would be surprised if he ever actually plays a first team game for us. Yeah, he was apparently the best in the development squad but that's because he is by far the oldest. His loan spell at Daddy FC got terminated quite early if I recall quickly, does anyone know the reason why?

Not true, Garita is older and De Girolamo has played for the first team. 

2 hours ago, Cider Army said:

What chance has he really got at city if he was 17/18 then I might agree I just see it as a pointless signing unless it was made to make profit on.

As he was a fre transfer we arent going to lose money.

Think his contract is up this year.

The club can offer a new contract and regardless of where he goes we will get compensation.

No lose situation.

The view of a Cheltenham fan I speak to:

He's got talent but a SERIOUS attitude problem, we stopped playing him after like 3 games as he thought he was better than the club. If he can keep his head down you've (Chesterfield) got a solid striker- if not, then expect him to play a few and score and then moan he's too good to play for you

59 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He's got talent but a SERIOUS attitude problem, we stopped playing him after like 3 games as he thought he was better than the club. If he can keep his head down you've (Chesterfield) got a solid striker- if not, then expect him to play a few and score and then moan he's too good to play for you

Think this was why Sheff U released him.

Obvious from his goals to games ratio that he is far too good for U21 football now.

My guess though is that we have decided he isn't what we want and when his loan is up he'll be let go.

5 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

To be fair, I'm too good for Cheltenham.

And I'm 53 with a hip replacement.

Archived