IGNORED

Stoke Tickets

City Cat

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

Date not been confirmed yet which seems odd

It was added into the fixture list on our official site a few days ago (it wasn't there before as I've been waiting to see what day it was going to be on as I have a wedding on the Wednesday).

2 hours ago, The_Don said:

It was added into the fixture list on our official site a few days ago (it wasn't there before as I've been waiting to see what day it was going to be on as I have a wedding on the Wednesday).

Jeez man, you can't cancel your wedding for Round 3.  You need to seriously consider your priorities.  [Round 4 and onwards is allowed]

1 hour ago, Chivs said:

Jeez man, you can't cancel your wedding for Round 3.  You need to seriously consider your priorities.  [Round 4 and onwards is allowed]

Haha, I wouldn't be foolish enough to book mine during the football season.

All about priorities :thumbsup:

Available from Monday...

SALES PROCEDURE

Season Card Holder/Member Online – Monday, September 4th (10am)
Season Card Holder/Member Phone – Wednesday, September 6th (10am)
General Sale Online – Monday, September 11th (10am)
General Sale Phone – Wednesday, September 13th (10am)

Wheelchair using and ambulant supporters will need to call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 during the online sales period to book their tickets as these cannot currently be done online.

Season card holder seats will be reserved until Friday, September 8th at 10am and any seats not purchased by this time will be made available to other supporters.

PRICES

South Stand
Adult - £12 (£13 with fee)
Senior 65+ - £8 (£9 with fee)
Under-22 - £8 (£9 with fee)
Under-19 - £5 (£6 with fee)

Dolman/Lansdown Stand 
Adult - £15 (£16 with fee)
Senior 65+ -£10 (£11 with fee)
Under-22 - £10 (£11 with fee)

*If the game is purchased online and loaded to season/membership cards, or delivered as an e-ticket then there will be no £1 booking fee.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/date-set-for-potters-clash/

On 01/09/2017 at 12:36, View from the Dolman said:

Available from Monday...

SALES PROCEDURE

Season Card Holder/Member Online – Monday, September 4th (10am)
Season Card Holder/Member Phone – Wednesday, September 6th (10am)
General Sale Online – Monday, September 11th (10am)
General Sale Phone – Wednesday, September 13th (10am)

Wheelchair using and ambulant supporters will need to call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 during the online sales period to book their tickets as these cannot currently be done online.

Season card holder seats will be reserved until Friday, September 8th at 10am and any seats not purchased by this time will be made available to other supporters.

PRICES

South Stand
Adult - £12 (£13 with fee)
Senior 65+ - £8 (£9 with fee)
Under-22 - £8 (£9 with fee)

Dolman/Lansdown Stand 
Adult - £15 (£16 with fee)
Senior 65+ -£10 (£11 with fee)
Under-22 - £10 (£11 with fee)

*If the game is purchased online and loaded to season/membership cards, or delivered as an e-ticket then there will be no £1 booking fee.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/date-set-for-potters-clash/

Not that 15 is too much or that I won't go because I have to pay a fiver more than I thought, but just a slightly annoying thing with cup games over the last couple of years, is that there is never an under 25 price, my season ticket is the same price as an over 65 ticket, so when it comes to cup games, why is there no under 25 option? Like I said, it won't stop me going to this but just wondering why the club have so many season ticket age brackets but not for the cup games?

1 hour ago, RED4LIFE said:

I work with the South West Stoke Supporters Club chairman and he bought 42 tickets for this yesterday so would think they will bring quite a few fans down (relatively, for a crap cup game)

Isn't the clue in his groups name, as to why they might fancy attending this one..?

You do know Stoke isn't actually in the South West, yeah..?!;)

Archived