IGNORED

Three transfer windows later

Jerseybean

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

Meanwhile his 5mil man has yet to prove his worth, imo he should also have kept Wilbs and given Engval and Hinds match time at this club from the bench, thus saving SL 5m :dunno:

Its sounds like you would have patiently watched Engval and Hinds develop for up to five games. 

31 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Totally agree... no excuses for LJ now, if we end up in another relegation scrap then it will show he is never going to make a good manager. 

I feel there are positive aspects to all of the recent signings tbf so tend to agree LJ now has the tools he wanted in his bag and has been backed thus a far more respectable finish this season will be the test.

Too early to judge FD (I think he's done OK) Matty T has had to contend with an odd introduction (cross city move into a relegation scrap then injury) Đurić is a worry, perhaps he was signed with a niggle that wouldn't go away, I'll judge him when fully fit (don't forget one of our best ever strikers John Galley was signed on crutches) as to Gustav that's a real puzzler and probably more to that scenario than divulged.

All we can do now is buckle up and hope for a better "flight" than the last couple.

Archived